- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Lexile Measure: GN290L (What's this?)
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Graphix; First Edition edition (August 26, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0545540607
- ISBN-13: 978-0545540605
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1,199 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,964 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sisters Paperback – August 26, 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
* "Alternately poignant and laugh-out-loud funny." -- Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "Telgemeier's art complements her writing to great effect, offering a cheerful, vivid cartoon simplicity that allows readers to instantly engage even as it leaves room for deeper truths to take hold." -- Booklist, starred review
* "A must-have follow-up to Smile " -- School Library Journal, starred review
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sisters dont always get along. Raina gets a new sister like she had asked, but once her sister is here, after all the crying and complaining Raina wishes she would have never wished for a sister! Amara is just spoiled, and gets whatever she wants. Even when Raina is right nobody listens to her! The two sisters relationship still hasn't changed after the older they get! The two sisters decide that even if they don't get along the best they still love each other, and are sisters.
I recommend this book! I admire the way the author put together the book. I loved the moral to this story! I couldn't set down Sisters when I started reading it! Its a wonderful book for all ages!
Written by Abbie, 7th grader
I think what hold's my daughter's attention in these, is that they are basically comic book style, and she adores comic books!
I would highly recommend these books based on what I have heard from my daughter!