- Series: Learning in Doing: Social, Cognitive and Computational Perspectives
- Paperback: 138 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1st edition (September 27, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521423740
- ISBN-13: 978-0521423748
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #51,907 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Situated Learning: Legitimate Peripheral Participation (Learning in Doing: Social, Cognitive and Computational Perspectives) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Visible Learning for Literacy
Check out this featured resource to implement the right literacy practice at the right time for accelerated learning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"...is undoubtedly worth reading. Lave and Wenger present an interesting and strong position on issues which are of basic interest to practice theory in a broader sense, and not just issues on learning and apprenticeship." Carsten Osterlund, Nyhedsbrev
The authors maintain that learning viewed as situated activity has as its central defining characteristic a process known as legitimate peripheral participation in this important theoretical treatise.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I learnt how to do this it from this book.