- Series: Documents in American Social History
- Hardcover: 89 pages
- Publisher: Cornell Univ Pr; Reprint edition (December 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 080143226X
- ISBN-13: 978-0801432262
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 0.5 x 12.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,919,956 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Six Nations of New York: The 1892 United States Extra Census Bulletin (Documents in American Social History) Hardcover – December 1, 1995
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Robert W. Venables is Senior Lecturer in the American Indian Program at Cornell University.