- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Basic Health Publications, Inc.; 1 edition (April 15, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 159120139X
- ISBN-13: 978-1591201397
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,408,521 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Six-Pack Diet Plan: The Secrets to Getting Lean Abs and a Rock-Hard Body Permanently Paperback – April 15, 2005
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
nationally recognized sports nutritionist who has worked with dozens of Olympic and professional athletes. Author of The Six-Pack Diet Plan.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
If you can get a dirt cheap copy of this, sift through it and it'll be fine.
Most recent customer reviews
1. The scientific basis for how you get to optimal health and: