- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (January 22, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471281565
- ISBN-13: 978-0471281566
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #389,622 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Six Sigma for Everyone 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Also available to Amazon Students. Check for eligibility
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“…I would recommend this book to anyone who wasconsidering implementing six Sigma…”(crazycolour.com/consulting, April 2003)
“…a useful guide to anyone who wants to learn moreabout this approach…” (Supply Management, 8 May2003)
From the Back Cover
A user-friendly guide to the basics of Six Sigma
From noted Six Sigma consultant and author George Eckes comes SixSigma for Everyone, a practical guide that explains theunderpinnings of the revolutionary quality assurance methodology.Appropriate for employees and top management alike, this book isthe only one you need if your company is currently implementing orcontemplating Six Sigma. It tells you what Six Sigma is and is not,what it does and how it does it, and what your role likely will bein the implementation process. Eckes uses straightforwarddefinitions and in-depth examples to outline the processes, impact,and desired end result of implementation-eliminating the confusionand fear many feel when first introduced to Six Sigma. If you needto understand the basics, then this is the book for you. Topicsinclude:
* The origins and history of Six Sigma
* Business Process Management: Six Sigma as managementphilosophy
* Individual and team tactics
* The ten basic tools each team member needs to succeed
* How you and your organization must change to make Six Sigma work
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 73%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)