- Series: The McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series
- Spiral-bound: 64 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (June 27, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071455485
- ISBN-13: 978-0071455480
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.3 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,350,908 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #361 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Six Sigma
- #874 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Total Quality Management
- #1534 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Quality Control
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Six Sigma for Managers: 24 Lessons to Understand and Apply Six Sigma Principles in Any Organization (The McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
24 Lessons to Understand and Apply Six Sigma Principles in Any Organization
Six Sigma for Managers introduces you to the fundamental concepts of Six Sigma, and provides 24 basic points you need to know to spearhead a Six Sigma program in your workplace. Carefully walking you through every phase of a successful Six Sigma initiative, from establishing metrics to sustaining excellence, this results-based handbook shows you how to manage Six Sigma to:
● Reduce defects ● Cut costs ● Set business metrics ● Plan an implementation ● Measure smart ● Monitor and maintain improvements ● Discover patterns ● Map the process ● Make the fix last ● Check hypotheses ● Know the risks ● Plan for control ● Sustain the gain
Hundreds of companies around the world have used Six Sigma to eliminate wasteful variation, enhance productivity, and create dramatic new levels of customer satisfaction. Six Sigma for Managers provides hands-on knowledge and advice to help you get started as an effective Six Sigma manager, and play a significant role in transforming your workplace culture from complacency to accomplishment.
About the Author
Greg Brue is president and CEO of Six Sigma Consultants, Inc. and has implemented Six Sigma methodologies for some of the world’s most recognized companies.
Browse award-winning titles. See more