Six-Word Lessons on Growing Up Autistic: 100 Lessons to Understand How Autistic People See Life (The Six-Word Lessons Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "an easy read. This was incredibly important when I was trying desperately to wrap my head around mountains of information in the weeks and months after the diagnosis."
- "very comfortable format that makes it easy to pick up and put down at any time."
- "a fast read, but so informative as to how a child with autism feels."
- "an intensely valuable way to teach understanding and empathy for others."
- "should be required reading for anyone who deals with someone on the autism spectrum."
From the Inside Flap
- Publication Date : November 13, 2013
- File Size : 716 KB
- Language: : English
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 125 pages
- ASIN : B0082MN992
- Publisher : Pacelli Publishing; 1st Edition (November 13, 2013)
- Lending : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Best Sellers Rank: #734,759 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: