Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on June 23, 2014
I started out wanting to read this because the author was on Dr Oz talking about testosterone problems in men. That peaked my interest as I had a friend with this problem. Upon reading the book I found out even more information that could help my friend. So, I found this very interesting and tell all my female friends about it. I don't believe there's another book out there like this. To me, it's like a textbook on men. I was captivated and couldn't put it down. Truthfully.
on December 6, 2015
Any man that does not want to know the woman's view of the man's body is missing the opportunity of the power of such knowledge. This book offers that perspective. I dig it. Only a small portion of the book is about penis size-- so much good information and perspective provided on use of the info.
on August 1, 2015
Good book. Has some humor but does get to the topic at hand!
on September 26, 2014
Factual information. Wow. Some I did not know! Great book for anyone interested in information about men.
on January 22, 2014
this is such a good read i usually dont read books but this is a good book and very good information.
on March 24, 2013
This is a very good book. It is very informative and well-researched. I learned a lot of things that I didn't know.
on December 23, 2009
This book is a must read for girls over 13 years old. It will help you to make lasting relationships with men in life. It does encourage you to not be an EASY take.
on January 24, 2010
This book rates high on my charts!! Not only is it fun, but very educational. I loved the "angle of dangle" comparison with the hand. It was fun sharing my new "knowledge" with the men in my life.
on February 18, 2009
This book contains very basic information which most everyone already knows. I was disappointed in the level of expertise.
on October 12, 2008
Size Matters - the new book on male sexuality was a major disappointment. The book, while accurate in information comes across as a poorly written magazine article. The tone is insulting to the reader.
A major problem with the book is while it is about male sexuality it is written for women only - this demonstrates a completely heterosexist bias to the book.
Not worth the money to buy, nor the time to read.