Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Size of shipping box? Regarding the King-sized mattress, anyone know the dimensions of the box it is going to be shipped in?
asked by Amazon Customer on October 18, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
There is no way to return it. You will have to complain to Amazon AND the manufacturer. I complained to both but it was like talking to a brick wall. I asked them to mark the boxes with a large clear label so this won't happen again. Did you see a large clear label on your box that said QUEEN SIZE? I don't think so.

I suggest you demand the proper mattress, and make them pay for returning the wrong mattress they sent you.

Grizz
F. Van answered on March 6, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a vendor coming to get it tomorrow. I have an email from Amazon confirming that and that they will pay for the shipping. Two things: you have to get to amazon's large item return department. But before that I would double check ALL markings on the box and inside on the outer wrapping to make sure they all say "KG". We were very cautious before opening the replacement one.
C. Higgins answered on March 8, 2012

A
My best answer: Go to any Tempur-Pedic store and check out their "Cloud" mattress. This is identical in feel, & comfort. 3 months sleeping on this and it is just like new.

Grizz
F. Van answered on March 15, 2012

A
Kim answered on September 14, 2012

A
It's Queen size and White alright! But it could be Novaform mattress instead of Sleep Inovations or 10" instead of 12"...
The description is not clear..at all.. Any thing on the label or mattress cover that said SI? 12" QN size ?
Kim answered on September 16, 2012

A
We received a queen also when we ordered a king. We also took it out of the box. What do we do now?
C. Higgins answered on March 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Would either one of you mind checking the tags and telling me what the mattress is composed of and density? Your recent posts give me some hope I will find out.
Catholic Mom answered on March 14, 2012

A
Check their website or call them to confirm. My guess is the difference could be the thickness. You are wise to check before opening.
C. Higgins answered on September 14, 2012

A
Kate,
IMO, the key here is QN-WHT means Queen Size White. You should be OK. I don't know what 41440 means. The label on the outside of your box was identical to the label on the outside of our box. Read my message from 1/6/2012.

PS) We are still thrilled with our mattress after all of this time. Installed it 9 months ago. It is not at all too hot, and we love it.

Grizz
F. Van answered on September 14, 2012

A
F. Van answered on January 6, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product