Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.49 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $1.99 shipping
Sizzix Accessory - Cutting Pads, Standard, 1 Pair
|Price:||$10.48 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Cuts up to six small Sizzlits at one time
- Durable, clear pads for easy material placement
- Extend wear by rotating pads
- Inexpensive to replace
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The term "cutting" pads is a misnomer. Your dies do not cut when you run them through your preferred machine. They are pushed. There are two coefficients at work, the pressure from the rollers and the resistance of the base plate, pushes your dies through and into the base or cutting pad. Because the cutting pad is acrylic, there is less resistance which is why some dies need to go through more than once to "cut". But "die cut" sounds better than "die push", doesn't it?
I have a tip or two about these pads.
1. If after a bit of cutting you may notice that your die cut has impressions from previous cut lines left in the cutting pad. You will get these impressions on both sides of your die cut. Personally, I do not like these impressions, so I have taken one of the clear cutting pads and wrote across the top of it, "DO NOT CUT!" This pad always stays on top of the cutting die so no part of the die will cut or scratch it. The dies may make an "image" like a ghost image of the die on the DNC pad, but there are no lines to mar the top of the die cuts. Since doing this, I have not had any cutting impressions on my die cuts.
2. What I have heard that concerns many people when they first use a new cutting pad is the cracking noise. This is perfectly normal! Those steel rollers are pushing your dies through the layers and if you are using any kind of shim, there is even more pressure and more cracking, sometimes, very loud cracking!Read more ›
So, could these be better? Certainly! But I consider them an improvement over the original version.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Durable Cutting Pads if you are using 110lb to 180lb cardstock, chipboard, etc.Published 21 days ago by On The Fly
Great replacements for the cutting pads I had that were all cut-up.Published 1 month ago by Sally J.
Thank you for offering these replacement cutting pads. I was having trouble with getting nice, sharp cuts with my Sizzix. Just needed new pads. I'm back to loving my Sizzix.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer