Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on February 3, 2013
I wanted one of these cricuts very much and decided to purchase it fur my husband. And guess what? He gave it to me!!
on August 23, 2011
When I purchased this machine I didn't realize just how big it was. I was all set to return it but I was really busy and decided that I did not want this huge machine sitting in my living room floor anymore. So I decided to keep it. I opened the packaged and used the cupcake die that I purchased along with the machine. I absolutely love this machine. I organized a space for it and am so happy because it gave me the motivation to organize my entire craft room - which was a huge plus. This machine is super easy to use! I use a variety of dies from varying companies - some from very small to very large.

I love this machine. I am an average crafter and am so happy to be able to create beyond my imagination.

I would recommend this to any serious crafter or any crafter who only wants to use one machine for all of their dies, embossing folders and plates.
on December 17, 2014
I Love this machine!!!!
I am a hard core crafter who has, or has had every Machine Sizzix makes including the original Eclips.
This one is the best anyone can use it. You don't have to be a seasoned crafter all you have to do is turn the crank.
and since so many dies work in it you don't need extenders or anything. If you like making cards, decorations, albums or anything this is the machine for you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question