To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sizzle (Bad Boy Rockers) (Volume 1) Paperback – November 23, 2013
|New from||Used from|
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Top customer reviews
Ok here is the skinny on this book:
1. this book is not about a bad boy rocker--he is a law student that plays in a band...and he is not really a bad boy, just a rich, rebellious boy with some tattooes.
2. the premise of the book is pretty good and the sex is hot, however halfway through the book, the book lost its sizzle.
3. I came very close to not finishing this book why....the name change of the main character from Jack to Phoenix, for whatever reason, the author decided that Thalia should start calling Jack Phoenix his stage name. This bugged the crap out of me, it was the main reason why I wanted to throw my kindle and not finish the book. why, why would do this???
4. The book is hot, it has sizzling sex scenes but the characters are kind of immature for their age, so I couldn't quite connect. They sough and made up conflict when there really wasn't any.
5. It is an an ok read, with a HEA and cliffy.
Jack was super hot with a serious knack for dirty thoughts and words!
Thalia was a strong female that didn't give up on her man easily.
Super steamy chemistry and hot sex scenes.
Unrealistic storyline (forced marriage, Thalia going home for a summer with a guy she kind of dated, etc.).
Not well thought out reasons for some of the lies & deception that were going on.
I guess I'm a sucker though because I read the whole book and am looking forward to reading Reece and Callie's story in the next book. I guess for 99 cents I can say I wasn't disappointed
I loved the fact that Jack's parents finally accepted him for who he really was as opposed to forcing him into a lifestyle never meant for him. I also love that Thalia was like his breath of fresh air, especially with how his life would've turned out. I'm happy that Liam and Mia were able to be together, because that cleared up a lot of confusion lol.
Overall, this story was very well written, I mean who doesn't love sexy bad ass rockers with penis piercings and tattoos!!!
Great job Lexi!!! looking forward to completing this series :)