Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sizzle by Coloriffics Women's Broadway Sandal
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 9, 2012
What they show and describe is exactly what you are getting. They are beautiful and I feel like a modern princess wearing them. Wearing them as a bridesmaid in September and am only a little concerned with the rhinestones coming off while dancing, but these will be the cutest shoes there so I don't care lol. Nice subtle gold color, not cheap looking and they really sparkle in the light.

*Update* The rhinestones did NOT fall off while dancing, they looked awesome AND my feet didn't seem to be killing me :) After wearing them, I'd definitely buy them again!
on March 5, 2011
I think this produst os overpriced. I wore these shoes for three hours and the gems have already loose and falling off. I will never order a pair of shoes like these agin especially at this price. Also I think these shoes could have had more holes for the strap for small ankles!
on April 17, 2014
My hubby-to-be bought these as a surprise gift for me to wear at our wedding. They arrived timely and I was eager to model them for him. Unfortunately, although I normally wear a size 9 (I have short but very wide feet; as such, normally go a half-size up to accommodate the width of my feet), he ordered a size 8.5... which was too big. These shoes run extremely wide -- even my wide foot was sliding around in them. I suspect a size 8 would have been much easier to wear. As it was, I almost fell twice walking down the aisle due to my foot slipping around in the shoes. (But they looked pretty! lol)

WARNING: Although these are pretty shoes, please be advise that the rhinestones/settings will destroy your gown if it is tulle and/or lace. To my dismay, my wedding gown is irreparably ruined at the hemline/bottom due to the rhinestones/metal settings ripping the fabric.
VINE VOICEon April 28, 2014
These shoes were very pretty but they ended up being a little too sophisticated for my 15 year old daughter and the birthday dance she wanted them for. Girls today are enviably spoiled with wedged shoes which give them the benefits of high heels without having to do a balancing act. These shoes would be perfect for an older young woman who is accustomed to an actual narrow heel. Very flattering to the ankle!
on June 18, 2011
This shoe looks gorgeous. I ordered them for my bridesmaids for my Wedding on July 16, 2011. I even bought a pair for myself. I love them! Simply stunning!
on February 6, 2013
These don't hold my toes in place. My pinky toes are just hanging out there, flying around LOL !!! The strap just doesn't come near them. Another strap is needed between the two the shoe has. Not sure if the sandal would hold the foot very welll, as it just has the thin strap around your ankle and nothing else to really hold your foot in place. Aside from these issues, they just didn't look good on my foot. I do have 2 other pair of Coloriffics sandals that I absolutely love, and they are super comfy. So I'm still hot on Coloriffics -- just not this particular sandal.
on June 6, 2013
I love these!!! I was happy to see that they sparkle SO much and are very high heels. They will be a head turner for my sister's bachelorette and stunning with my bridesmaid dress! The tip is a little narrower than I expected but it looks fine. I'm not worried because I'll have gotten my pedicure and my toenails will look cute. If you have really widespread toes though, they may go off the edge. They have a cushioned feel and will be great for dancing at the reception because of it! I would recommend for any special occasion.
on December 8, 2014
Before: I loved them initially once I purchased them and they are comfortable for me. Just as cute as in the picture!

After :: I only wore these shoes once to a wedding and unfortunately the gems were falling off after one night. They were comfortable, but not meant for you to wear multiply times in my opinion. You can not tell the gems were falling off until you look at them closely, then you will see the thread lifting and it looks kind of tacky.
on April 21, 2013
I bought these shoes to wear with my prom dress and they are absolutely gorgeous! And I love the way the look but I rated the shoes a 3 because they don't seem to be made of the best quality and they aren't the most comfortable to wear but i wear heels maybe a grand total of 5 times a year.
on January 6, 2015
Shoes are beautiful, but they are horrible if the dress is long because the rhinestones not only tore up my wedding gown, but we're missing half of the rhinestones in the shoes by the end of the night and had to throw them away in the garbage because. It was like throwing money away! Would be very cute and more practical with a short cocktail dress.