Skagen Women's 107SSLB Stainless Steel Swarovski Crystal Accented Leather Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 25mm diameter steel case and 6.5mm case thickness.
- Silver metal plating with Leather band.
- Black dial and Mineral crystal.
- Swarovski indicators and Japanese movement..
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Stainless steel case with a black leather bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with silver-tone hands and crystal hour markers. Japanese quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Case diameter: 25mm. Case thickness: 6.5mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Skagen Round Black Glitz Ladies Watch 107SSLB.
The Skagen brand takes its name from the fishing village of Skagen, Denmark. In keeping with a European design aesthetic, Skagen watches for men and women are sleek, elegant, and modest timepieces boasting quiet precision. Skagen’s signature watch style includes a smooth mesh band and simple dial with subtle indices. While keeping true to its minimalist heritage, Skagen continually remains on the forefront, using modern watch materials and movements. Skagen watch collections today may feature carbon fiber textured dials and titanium or ceramic bands. With a modern or classic Skagen watch, you can be sure your look will withstand the test of time.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B001WAKQ9M
- Item model number: 107SSLB
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||25 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6.5 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This is a feminine watch that is versatile in that it can be dressed down or up (the leather band is more casual than links but the crystals and the black dial is more dressy). Despite its small dial, it's very easy to read the time at a quick glance.
Very comfortable due to the soft leather band.
- watch/battery stopped/started - played up after 3 weeks
- steel around face scratched after 3 weeks
- does not fit on my small wrist
- leather looks cheap
overall, extremely poor quality & waste of money
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's elegant when you need it to be elegant. It's sporty with a pair of jeans. It looks business like at work. What else could you want? Oh, yes, it keeps perfect time!Published on April 14, 2013 by Agnes Marsh
Skagen Stainless Steel watch.
Looked better on the computer screen. A bit disappointed in the actual product - looks cheapy.
This Skagen watch is lightweight and handsomely designed. The very small time set knob is a bit difficult to manipulate.
It is a quite comfortable on ones wrist.
This watch is stunning! It fits perfectly and I've recieved so many compliments already!The face is the perfect size. Not to large or small.Published on November 5, 2012 by Rachelle G.
I love, love, love this watch! It is slimmer than most and with the black face and crystals, it's just so elegant! The band is also a nice leather. Read morePublished on October 24, 2011 by dco