Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 6, 2013
Great design and price, but to get a replacement watch strap you have to send the whole watch to the manufacturer and that takes weeks. The problem is that the strap attachment is nonstandard,so no repair show can replace the strap for you. The Skagen web site isn't helpful: you cannot just order a replacement strap and there is no information on strap replacement when you search the site. I had to call. In the end, I decided to simply order a new watch because I like the design and don't want to be without a watch for such a long time. What a wasteful society we live in when you have to trow away a working product because of a manufacturer oversight! The Danes, after all, are supposed to be environmentally conscious folks...
on November 7, 2013
I love this watch. The materials are really top-notch with beautiful metal, leather, and glass. I also can't believe how light it is. I wear khakis and button-down dress shirts for work and this watch fits that look perfectly. I am 110% satisfied and so happy I bought this.

Update: I've read some reviews that the band doesn't hold up but I'm happy to say it's Jan 2016 (2 1/4 years after I purchased it) and my band is still working great. I just had to replace the battery, but it was easy to do and expected after 2 years.
on October 19, 2013
I recently purchased this watch and I am definitely impressed with its overall appeal! I have already received multiple compliments regarding its simplicity, slim design, and quality of appearance. My only concern is from previous reviews regarding the leather band quality (only reason I would give it 4 stars). I've been careful to keep the watch away from water as much as possible. I hope to update this review in about a year to better rate its durability. As far as fit/feel and appearance is concerned, I would definitely consider this watch the best I've seen within the given price range ($55-100). If you're looking for a nice casual/formal watch, this watch is certainly worth considering.
on December 14, 2011
I've owned several Skagen watches in the past and this one is my favorite so far. Like most, the best part of these watches is wearing them and not feeling like you're wearing one on your wrist at all.

This watch has a metallic off-white face, and brushed steel casing, and a smooth simple elegant brown leather band.
review image
on June 10, 2013
I have the identical watch with a brown face and love it so I ordered this one. I am a bit of a watchaholic. Skagen being my favorite, even over my gold Rolex. Skagens are light and comfortable. I do not even notice that I am wearing a watch until I need the time. Great timepiece.
on January 21, 2016
This watch can be worn with absolutely anything, or even nothing at all. Parading around in the nude can be 10x classier when you've got this leather-banded aphrodisiac on your wrist. Telling time has never been more sleek or sexy. I've never been more happy with a watch. We've been going steady for some time now.
on October 15, 2013
Great watch, great look. The band is thicker than a similar black one that I purchased (that I also love), which makes me feel that this one will last a little longer.

Overall, a great look: clean, unpretentious (I hate gigantic watches that look like you're dragging a small gaudy clock around on your wrist).

Fourth Skagen purchase overall. They are great.
on December 10, 2013
So my brother received this for his birthday and his side the size was a perfect fit! He really liked it a lot. The item came fast and in good condition. It is very classy looking in real life. Glad I got it from here.
on December 13, 2012
the watch is a classic it will never go out of style. skagen watches are high quality and reasonably priced.
great gift.
on June 2, 2015
My husband loves these watches, he has just about every kind you can imagine. Skagen is such a reliable brand and super nice! I've purchased many different styles and they all exceed my expectations! I would recommend to anyone!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.