Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 6, 2013
Great design and price, but to get a replacement watch strap you have to send the whole watch to the manufacturer and that takes weeks. The problem is that the strap attachment is nonstandard,so no repair show can replace the strap for you. The Skagen web site isn't helpful: you cannot just order a replacement strap and there is no information on strap replacement when you search the site. I had to call. In the end, I decided to simply order a new watch because I like the design and don't want to be without a watch for such a long time. What a wasteful society we live in when you have to trow away a working product because of a manufacturer oversight! The Danes, after all, are supposed to be environmentally conscious folks...
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 19, 2013
I recently purchased this watch and I am definitely impressed with its overall appeal! I have already received multiple compliments regarding its simplicity, slim design, and quality of appearance. My only concern is from previous reviews regarding the leather band quality (only reason I would give it 4 stars). I've been careful to keep the watch away from water as much as possible. I hope to update this review in about a year to better rate its durability. As far as fit/feel and appearance is concerned, I would definitely consider this watch the best I've seen within the given price range ($55-100). If you're looking for a nice casual/formal watch, this watch is certainly worth considering.
on November 7, 2013
I love this watch. The materials are really top-notch with beautiful metal, leather, and glass. I also can't believe how light it is. I wear khakis and button-down dress shirts for work and this watch fits that look perfectly. I am 110% satisfied and so happy I bought this.

Update: I've read some reviews that the band doesn't hold up but I'm happy to say it's Jan 2016 (2 1/4 years after I purchased it) and my band is still working great. I just had to replace the battery, but it was easy to do and expected after 2 years.
on January 21, 2016
This watch can be worn with absolutely anything, or even nothing at all. Parading around in the nude can be 10x classier when you've got this leather-banded aphrodisiac on your wrist. Telling time has never been more sleek or sexy. I've never been more happy with a watch. We've been going steady for some time now.
on December 13, 2012
the watch is a classic it will never go out of style. skagen watches are high quality and reasonably priced.
great gift.
2 helpful votes
on January 15, 2013
This is a very beautiful and simply elegant watch. The face is a bit larger than looks right on my small wrist but if you have normal size wrists, you're good. The leather band is a little less quality than the watch itself but it's a nice brown leather (as advertised). I've got three Skagen watches and no reason to regret it or buy anything different next time. Great watch!
2 helpful votes
on October 15, 2013
Great watch, great look. The band is thicker than a similar black one that I purchased (that I also love), which makes me feel that this one will last a little longer.

Overall, a great look: clean, unpretentious (I hate gigantic watches that look like you're dragging a small gaudy clock around on your wrist).

Fourth Skagen purchase overall. They are great.
on June 2, 2015
My husband loves these watches, he has just about every kind you can imagine. Skagen is such a reliable brand and super nice! I've purchased many different styles and they all exceed my expectations! I would recommend to anyone!
on June 10, 2013
I have the identical watch with a brown face and love it so I ordered this one. I am a bit of a watchaholic. Skagen being my favorite, even over my gold Rolex. Skagens are light and comfortable. I do not even notice that I am wearing a watch until I need the time. Great timepiece.
on March 11, 2010
I bought this for my fiance for Christmas - it's beautiful. So much better looking than the picture conveys. It's slim, sleek yet still has a date window. So far, it's kept great time. He has no complaints and receives compliments at least weekly! AND what a great value!
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.