Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on August 16, 2013
This watch is nice and simple. It is light weight and thin but it is not durable at all. You should not play with it on or do any kind of physical hard work with it on. It will start to fall apart, starting with the strap.
on January 26, 2014
I did receive the watch on Christmas eve, but the purchaser was not me. I also rec'd another watch that day, also for someone else. I don't know where my order went but am happy one of the watches that showed up was one that I wanted. Sorry to the people that didn't get their watches. Took me two weeks to get a grumpy customer service rep. to send me a UPS tag so I could send back the watch I didn't order and didn't want.
on April 19, 2014
I bought this as a gift and it's a sleek and polished, handsome looking watch. However, after a year of wear (and not even that regularly) the leather band has split at the seam and is messy looking. I need to now go and purchase a new band. I might expect that after a few years of daily wear, but he wears this maybe twice to three times per week and never in the summers so the usage was light.
on September 19, 2013
Skagen specializes in very thin, professional watches. The finish is beautiful, the style is very trim, and (of course) it keeps time very well. There is a day-of-the-month window on this watch. The only concern I have for this watch is that the leather band wears more quickly than a metal counterpart. However, the leather band fits my slim wrist much better than Skagan's metal band versions!
on January 18, 2011
I have bought a lot of Skagens as gifts, and absolutely love the brand. But this watch is a bit cheap looking because of its straps..they look like they're made of synthetic material like plastic or rubber. It's still a decent piece for the price.
on January 7, 2013
This is my first Skagen watch. A good watch in my opinion I Like the clean and simple design stainless dial. I am a skinny guy and this watch sits proportionally well on my wrist. I like the leather band as well, genuine leather and it smells nice too. Packaging is great too, always a plus to have nice packaging. Only thing about it is that mine doesn't come with a manual so I have to figure out how to adjust the date.
on December 17, 2012
I love this watch. I wear it almost every day and have received many compliments on it. What I like best is the slim design; I have a small wrist and hate the trend in men's watches that they must be giant chunks of steel. Not only is this case thin, but the unique way the strap attaches to the case (no pin) keeps a thin, attractive profile. It keeps great time, too. I would buy a Skagen again in a heartbeat.
on April 29, 2013
This Skagen Men's 233XXLSLC Denmark Stainless Steel Case Watch
is a beautiful piece of machinery. I love it so far...
I haven't had it long enough to comment on it's reliability....
I noticed after my purchase that it is made in Japan... by a Swedish company?
I hope it holds up better than the Seiko watches that I have purchased.
on July 30, 2013
The watch itself is superb-; quiet, accurate, reliable, very well made and durable. The watch band proved a problem inside of a few wears- one of the two band straps broke very easily. I recommend a version with the metal band.
on May 29, 2014
It looks fine, it's nice and light and it does what I hired it to do. I'm only giving it 4 stars, because the luminous numbers aren't so luminous. Like not at all. That's okay, I rarely need to read it in total blackness.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.