Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 22, 2013
I have owned this watch and worn it daily for over 3 years now. It's performed perfectly and kept time as it should. I really like the slimness of Skagen watches and the leather watch band is slim enough that I don't feel it's presence while typing at work.

The only reason I can't give it a 5 star rating is the availability of replacement watch bands. The watch band loops that hold the excess band in place have rubbed through and finally split open due to friction while typing (I presume). I'd like to just replace the band loops or band but due to the weird band connection to the watch face, I'd have to send it to Skagen for them to replace the band. This is silly and the reason i'm only giving it 4 stars.
on August 4, 2016
This is one of two Skagen watches I purchased on Amazon, and I gotta say, I LOVE this watch. Skagen has a knack for making watches with elegant, timeless designs...all while being affordable! I like the simplicity in their designs, and the brown leather band and white face works with any outfit. If you're looking for a slimmer and smaller face, check out the other Skagen watch I reviewed.
on December 30, 2015
This watch has served as me as a dress watch over the last 3-4 years until the battery recently died. It does a good job keeping time, but has given me some trouble keeping the correct date. It may view every month as having 31 days in it, but I have not confirmed this. Every few months I have to reset the watch to the correct date. The leather band has held up well, despite a noticeable crease where the clasp usually attaches. I have really liked the low profile design of this watch as well.
on December 1, 2013
I received this watch for Christmas (2012) and wore it for a few minutes, when the band broke, separating where the band attaches to the watch. As many other reviews have stated, it is nearly impossible to have a Skagen watch band repaired owing to the proprietary design. I did however take mine to a local Skagen dealer, and a dealer of other leading watch lines. He declined to repair the watch band, and instead gave me a form to send to Metro service center in Dallas, which is apparently the one sanctioned repair facility for Skagen. As watch bands are not covered under warranty, there is a minimum charge of nearly 50% of the original cost of the watch.

The jeweler let me know that he was going to discontinue the Skagen line because now that Fossil has purchased Skagen, and has implemented a direct customer service model which cuts out local jewelers and puts a bad taste in the customer's mouth, and is not good for jewelers either. I for one certainly have lost my regard for Skagen, and discourage anyone from purchasing what once was a fine make of watch.
on September 8, 2015
SKAGEN, a good looking time piece and in a good price range.I am a dial person the more the merry, so a chronograph watch is usually the one for me. I also favor brown bands over black, so another plus for this Skagen model.
on July 26, 2013
I bought this for my brother as a gift....from Macys but then i checked it out on Amazon. Whoa !!! there was a huge price difference for the same ditto watch. I returned the Macys watch and bought this one. It is great for everyday use to wear at work and looks elegant for semi casual days/attire. Amazon makes everything worth the money.
on January 23, 2014
I really like the look of this watch, it is very comfortable, classic Skagen thin, with multi-functions. It is so good looking, I catch myself staring at my watch, I like this so much I bought a second Skagen watch.
One person found this helpful
VINE VOICEon January 10, 2013
Like the watch but band is a piece of nothing. And you can't replace it with a standard band. I was tempted to keep it because I like the slim size and the look but there's no point with proprietary band. Returned it for a refund.
2 people found this helpful
on December 19, 2016
Great watch! Wrong person to give to!!
on December 12, 2011
I have owned 2 other Skagen watches that have been flawless, but this one out of the box has incredibly loud watch movement. You can hear it ticking away just wearing it even in a not-so quiet area, and in a quiet room, from several feet away!

Very disappointed at this point, going to be calling up Skagen to see if this is normal for this model (if not, I'll try another one). If they tell me it's normal, this is going back! Having had 2 other nearly identical Skagen watches (different color and band) that were dead silent, I have to say I'm disappointed in the quality of this watch having just owned it for less than a day.

Update: According to Skagen, audible ticking is not at all normal for any of their watches. This one has a defective movement.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.