Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on April 15, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas. Love the face, love the look, he loved it too. The problem was the band. He probably wore it two times before the band broke, snapped rather, in a place where it cannot be fixed. Since he likes the face so much, we're keeping it and will just replace the band.
on June 18, 2012
I just received this watch as a Father's day present. It's a a first class timepiece! Has a very distinctive look about it. The smaller dials are a bit difficult to read but it can be done even with my aging eyes. Besides, if you don't know what day it is then you need more than a watch... It's basically for telling the time. Need more than that, pull out your phone. I'll update this review after I have had the watch for a while but for the money you can't go wrong with this one. Looks classy with a suit or in shorts. Selling at retail stores for about $145 plus tax. Picked up on Amazon for $73. I anticipate many compliments.
on January 15, 2013
This is the second watch I have recieved with a defective watch strap. The strap is fine at first but within a couple of months the strap comes out of the watch dial all together. There is glue of some kind holding it in - very cheap consutruction. Not sure if this is a Skagen thing, or an issue with this particular seller but given that this is the SECOND time this has happened, I would stay free and clear from this product!
on January 3, 2013
Aesthetically, Skagen is one of the best watch designer out there, in my humble opinion. This watch is quite stunning, a lot better looking than how the picture looks. Too bad, they don't use higher quality parts. I would be willing to pay more if this watch had a sapphire crystal and a deployment clasp. Alas, I will be buying the deployment clasp separately, and will have Skagen change out the crystal when it gets scratched (as it always does).

But for the price, there is nothing out there that is as good looking.
on September 21, 2012
Just received this watch in awesome two day free shipping! Watch contained plastic over screen and looks so clean and sleek. Looked at this watch at Macys and almost bought it until I stumbled upon the exact same one on here for a fraction of the price. Can not wait to give it to my boyfriend for Christmas, this is the identical watch he wanted! Very nice leather also and original tags are still attached to the watch and the box. So pleased!!! :D
on December 30, 2012
I bought this watch for my boyfriend, and the second day he wore it, the leather band detached from the watch face. He wasn't rough with it by any means, and we found it lying on the living room floor. He liked the looks of the watch very much, but I'm very dissappointed as he now probably thinks I got him this cheap, poorly made watch!
on May 14, 2013
I have had the watch for 6 months and have only had to reset it a few times, which is very good. But the movement is a tad off and the band broke last month, which I need to get fixed. It broke next to the watch-end and should be a cheap fix. Overall, I do like the watch and looks good as a slim, understated watch.
on October 12, 2009
I was really happy with this Skagen watch. It was for my husband's birthday (he wanted a casual watch) and he loves it. The only problem was that it took 3 weeks to receive it after I had ordered it. It actually came nearly a week later than the expected arrival date. It was also very difficult to contact the company, they did not return calls in a timely manner nor was it well trackable.
on January 18, 2014
I love the look of this watch, but it does not keep accurate time. On a relatively frequent basis, I find myself needing to reset the time.
on June 26, 2011
I received this product promptly and it was well packaged. I really like the watch and have had no problems with it. The people who complain about it cracking very easily must treat it very badly because i accidentally hit it pretty hard against a bike rack and i only got a small scratch. I would highly recommend this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.