Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Size Name: Standard|Color: Silver|Change

Showing 11-20 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on September 21, 2012
I have worn Citizen for the last 10 years, but when my watch was in for repair, I realized I needed a back up. I had heard of Skagen, but never owned one. It is BEAUTIFUL!!
I don't like heavy watches - my broken watch is Titanium - but this one is not. I guess the mesh design of the strap makes it lighter. It is smaller and more dainty than the image projects - but that's a good thing.
I have noticed in the 2 days I've worn it that it catches the hair on my arm a little.
Overall, I am very happy with the watch.
on June 30, 2013
Love this watch -I am allergic to most jewelry due to nickel content - ! NOT this one ! Very stylish - already got compliments. It is a great watch - keeps time well . Delivered promptly & beautiful packaging . And such low cost - a great value .i have spent much more for stainless watches in the past. I will look for other items from same Amazon supplier.
on November 11, 2012
Love this watch. I bought one like this about 10 years ago and loved the way it fit on my wrist,was easy to read and reasonably priced. But the steel mesh band had pieces of steel sticking out and they caught on my clothes so I bought a new one this month through Amazon and love it even more. Better price through Amazon than in a retail store and very quick delivery. It is a showpiece and I am very happy with it. Ihighly recommend this brand and style. Marta Mountjoy
on October 14, 2011
I was afraid that the watch will turn out to be too 'masculine' for me. When the package arrived, I am pleasantly pleased that the watch is a nice size for me and it is also very stylish and sleek. It can be worn to all occassions. I love the watch!
on July 24, 2011
Overall love Skagen watches and now have several. I find myself wearing this one more often then the others especially for everyday. Just a good basic watch, classic, clean line, good size for my small wrist, not too flashy. The second hand is a bit large and confusing as some have mentioned but not a big issue for me and worth the trade off for all the other good features. Just have to wait a second to read the time.
on April 25, 2014
This watch is not fancy, but it serves it purpose for everyday or to wear to work. The wrist band is very durable and semi-fashionable. If you have a small wrist, this watch is perfect for you. The day option is small and hard to see, but other than that, a very good watch for the price.
on May 29, 2014
I love this watch because it's thin and simple and could be worn with fancy or casual outfits. The only con I have is the patterned mesh collects dirt, but can be cleaned easily with a cloth (not your shirt! especially if it's a light colored blouse) and you're good to go.
on May 1, 2013
I'm a big fan of Skagen. I don't wear any other watches & I've got 5 to choose between. This would have been my 6th one, I was happy that it arrived two weeks early, but it was broken! I've returned it as I didn't have the option of having a replacement sent back to me, so as soon as the refund comes in, I'll be back shopping for this very model!
on August 30, 2012
Gorgeous watch, but had to return because the hands are just too faint for these 50-yr-old eyes. Silver on silver color was impossible to see in anything but bright light. Also, the second hand looks too much like the minute hand to distinguish quickly.
on May 26, 2013
i bought this watch for my daughter . she loves it . in typical danish fashion the skagen 355sss1 is simple and elegant . the watch is perfect for a young lady . the mesh band is easy to wear and adds to the appearance of the skagen 355sss1 . i highly recommend this watch .

doggrell3000

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.