Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 16, 2012
Skagen makes fine men's and women's watches. While the trend for men in the magazines now is watches that could double as boat anchors, Skagen has gone the other way. This watch is stylish, easy to read, and thin thin thin. The light weight and thin profile are a big hit with me.

I get more remarks about this watch than any other I have ever owned, generally about the low profile and the stylish look. And the price can't be beat - look inside the display case at your favorite store and see what $50 will buy you. I have a Swiss Army wear everywhere watch, and this is my dress watch for work and formal occasions.

This is a replacement watch for the last I owned, it was very little more than the cost of ordering a replacement leather band.

I intend to keep purchasing Skagen watches for the indefinite future.
on May 10, 2010
I've been buying Skagen watches for a number of years and really enjoy the super slim 5mm case thickness, and great looks. I always get compliments for something so light weight and unobtrusive that I often forget I'm wearing it. My preference is for leather bands, not metal or rubber. I don't shower or swim with them but you can. It has a very classy but understated style, it doesn't scream wealthy playboy, but instead shows reserved class and style.

The trouble is battery life, I think it's mainly due to shelf life with the battery engaged, but luckily replacing the battery is a five minute procedure a five year old can handle. The batteries are cheap and readily available in Walmart or the like. They are simple watches that don't have all the bells and whistles like lighted dials or alarms, but they always keep good time and get about a year from a 2 dollar battery.

I have 9 of these watches now and love each of them. I picked up ten replacement batteries for 9 dollars and can have it changed in a snap. I get two years after changing out the original battery, as opposed to the year with the stock one. All in alll my favorite design and look. You wont be disappointed if you understand the battery replacements are cheap and easy.
on October 17, 2017
I bought it as a birthday gift for my closed friend. He loved it.
on June 8, 2011
I bought this watch for my best friend's birthday. It was my first time purchasing a watch, and I wanted to get a brand that exuded quality (I hadn't done much research prior, either) without being too expensive. This watch seemed to be perfect, as it was sleek, stylish, and modern-looking.

Upon receiving the watch, I was happy with it overall. It was just as pictured, or perhaps, even more beautiful in person. The only reason I give it a 4 rather than a 5 is because it was a bit too small for my taste. I was scared it wouldn't fit my friend, as it seemed small enough to fit a woman. I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly -- though actually, this is my fault for not looking into the dimensions that were provided.

Despite that, I love the watch! I would purchase a Skagen again.
on September 12, 2013
The metal casing is not as dull as the picture looks. The watch looks better than I was expecting. Fits very well for small wrists.
on January 15, 2013
The watch is great. It looks great and it is really light weight compaired to my Fossil watches. This is my first Skagen watch and I have already gotten a few compliments about it and I have only worn it a few times. My only complaint is that it didnt work when it came to my house!!!! I had to go spend 10$ to get a new battery!. I fell like i should get 10$ off my bill, but can't get everything offline to come to your house perfect.
on May 9, 2011
I was very happy when I received this item, so happy that I had to place it on my wrist immediately. This watch is as light as air, the craftsmanship is superb and I really love showing off this watch.

The watch has a classic appearance for an evening/formal function while it can also be an office or a sporty watch. It simple fits every occasion.

I am a watch fanatic and this is my first piece from Skagen and it certainly will not be my last
on November 25, 2015
Skagens are my favorite watches in general. The thin case with classy look is what I lookout for. It last very long usually, and it makes a great impression. It tells extremy accurate timing.
on January 31, 2013
I have one other Skagen watch - which works with my thin wrist. Sleek design, striking contrast of the black/silver/ red (second hand) makes this watch look very expensive. So far, I love it!

Shipping took a while - 10days, but, I am really happy with the look, feel and fit on my wrist - 5 Stars!!
on January 5, 2012
I like thin sleek watches, I own a Movado which is also very thin...This watch is nice enough to wear with a suit but also versatile enough to wear every day with casual wear. Its very light and you forget you even have it on. Very comfortable!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.