We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precise Japanese Quartz movement
- Black dial; Day and date subdials; 24-hour subdial; Numeral and index hour markers
- Black ceramic case and bracelet
- Scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
This classic timepiece by Skagen for either men or women offers an all black ceramic case and bracelet. The black dial features blue-tone day, date, and 24-hour subdials for an altogether sleek look. This elegant watch is protected by a scratch-resistant mineral crystal and a water-resistance level of up to 30 meters (99 feet), ensuring lasting quality.
The Skagen brand takes its name from the fishing village of Skagen, Denmark. In keeping with a European design aesthetic, Skagen watches for men and women are sleek, elegant, and modest timepieces boasting quiet precision. Skagen’s signature watch style includes a smooth mesh band and simple dial with subtle indices. While keeping true to its minimalist heritage, Skagen continually remains on the forefront, using modern watch materials and movements. Skagen watch collections today may feature carbon fiber textured dials and titanium or ceramic bands. With a modern or classic Skagen watch, you can be sure your look will withstand the test of time.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3.1 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B004TLLF1E
- Item model number: 817SXBC1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sent me a USED or re-furbished watch...! Very disappointed that Amazon let this happen. (Sold by WatchInGo and Fulfilled by Amazon.) Don't buy from these guys... Read morePublished on August 28, 2013 by J.R.
This is my fourth Skagen watch , nice look for a very low price. This is a watch that has a simple but elegant design. I recommendPublished on July 22, 2013 by Oscar Martinez Martinez