Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on September 14, 2013
----------------
The Good::::
----------------
If you are in need of an amazing watch for business, school, or work... then look no further.

I have been collecting watches since I was 8 years old. Now, almost 20 years later, I can honestly say this is one of the BEST watches I have ever owned. It would act as a nice gift for somebody else, or for yourself.

First off... I love this brand. I have had at least x6 friends who have started buying Skagen watches because of me (I own over 14 Skagen watches myself). This is one of the only Skagen watches that includes this many small dials (x3) on the watch [The small dials are - day of the week, Date of the month, and an extra seconds hand... I don't know why they added that last one - kind of redundant, but looks cool).

One reason I love Skagen is because of how slim they are. Besides the fact that people ALWAYS notice and compliment the slimness (hence my six friends mentioned above), I love the slimness because I scratch the watch face less often (although NOT resistant to scratching when you actually do hit the face, you will probably notice that you hit things less often - making you feel less clumsy then you really are).

Another reason to love Skagen: if you keep your box and receipt, you get a pretty good warranty, and customer service is above average compared to the other brands who "say" they warranty their products (but end up giving you a bunch of hassle, take a lot of time, etc.).

----------------
The Bad::::::
----------------
Not water (or alcohol) proof - I don't recommend this watch for the beach, swim parties, etc.

I have had some watch repair men who have broken my Skagen watches in the past. Because of the slimness - it can be hard to replace batteries (according to a watch repair man, I have not tried myself). Don't get me wrong... batteries in these guys don't need replacement for over x4 ish years on average... but I would probably look into sending the watch in for repair, or just getting a new one (after all, Skagen Watches sell for much cheaper then I think they should, considering their quality). The face of the watch can crack if not handled by professionals - who consequently - can void your warranty.
on July 31, 2013
Very nice looking watch! The mixture of textured white dial, matte metal and chrome makes it stand out. The watch is light but has enough weight in it not to feel cheap.

My only complaint is the wrist band. First of all, it has about a 2 inch metal insert that goes from the base of the watch, around your wrist and is not flexible. On top of that it does not really look like leather... it looks and feels rubberish which makes this watch feel more like sports watch rather then luxury. But despite those personal preferences, the band is actually very comfortable and doesn't let the watch slide on the side of your wrist or make a 180 even when its loose.

Defiantly worth the money.
on August 10, 2013
Very nice watch, nicely fits around the wrist. Although the photo of this watch makes it look like there is a black border around face, it is actually chrome. Still, a very nice time piece for any occasion.
on February 15, 2017
this feels so good on the hand it becomes a part of your arm , light and great to look at strap is curved to fit wrist , this one is a keeper
on March 9, 2013
Stylish, arrived in 4 days. Looks and works great so far. It the case diameter was 1 or 2 mm less, it would have been perfect. As is the case with all Skagen watches, I am not looking forward to have the band changed at some point for 32$! Would recommend this watch for casual and business wear.
on May 9, 2013
Like the styling and the quality is excellent. The instructions show multiple styles of Skagen watches which was a bit confusing, but once I found this model, setting it up was simple. Amazon service was flawless.
on April 18, 2014
This was purchased as a gift. The watch looks great and has become the favorite watch for the person it was purchased for. It still is keeping great time and he has had no issues with the band.
on November 8, 2012
I was very happy when I opened the box. The watch looks as good as it is on the pictures. The face is very bright.
One thing to notice is that the circle rim, as mentioned in the earlier review, is black if you look straight and silver if you look with an angle.
on March 3, 2014
Great watch and very clean looking and lots of people have comment on it. I would recommend this watch to anyone
on June 3, 2013
Nice looking watch. Good for guys with smaller wrists. Doesn't stick out like a sore thumb when you wear it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.