Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on July 2, 2012
I love this watch! I have owned quite a few watches in the $25-60 price range in the past 15 years or so, and this one is by far the most elegant, most slim, and downright distinctive one I have ever owned. It is extremely thin, which means it does not catch on my cuffs (or, say, the edge of my car door) like several of my thicker watches. It is a little large for my taste, but not like some of the crazy-big watches currently being sold. I have smallish wrists and this one fits fine and looks fine on me. As a bonus, the absence of any unnecessary markings or a second hand makes it very easy to quickly glance at and know the time. I never realized how cluttered some of my other watch faces were until I bought this. I liked it so much that I turned around and ordered another Skagen watch in a different style. It is not a $3,000 watch (or even a $300 watch), and I didn't expect it to be. What it is, however, is a well-made watch that is several notches above my Timex watches in terms of style and manufacturing quality. If it shows wear in a few years I will gladly buy another Skagen to replace it. I am that happy.
on March 15, 2014
An understated design and slim profile make this, along with other skagens I own, my preferred timepiece. Specific to this one, it is remarkably easy to read at a glance.

I could not more strongly recommend this watch. It is my new "Daily Driver."
on October 15, 2013
I got this watch a 2 years ago for about $60. The price has since gone up but it's still a good value. The color is a little misleading from the picture, the face is actually silver not white (as it appears). This watch is super slim, which is nice because it doesn't get snagged of shirt cuffs and it's so light you don't even realize you're wearing a watch. The only drawback is the strap, it cheap and deteriorates quickly (6 months or so). The watch is still going strong but the strap is now a little embarrassing looking up close. Overall, it's well worth purchasing and considerably cheaper than other slim watched.
on April 8, 2016
I really tried to like this watch for the style, but after 3 months the lack of functionality gave out.

It's just a poorly made watch masquerading to look high end. I enjoy using watches as my go to accessories, and at the same time switching them up, so the fact that I need to adjust them every week is a big "no."

For anyone who is trying to "just save some money" while getting a nice watch, skip over this brand.... They're manufacturer is s***.
on February 21, 2014
WATCH DIAL COLOR IS NOT WHITE but chrome. I knew it from the other reviews, so I wasn't surprised. I am making it my first point so that the people who are here to buy won't miss it.

Watch is perfect, just the right size(for small wrists, it will be bigger), simple and classy. The watch looks way better to me on my wrist compared to the pictures I saw on the website.

The leather band is thinner than what I expected, but it is comfortable. I think the leather band will break in less than 6 months.

But still, I just love my new watch!!

Update - Sept 2015:

Still using it, works great!! Surprisingly, the leather band is still great too.. had to change the battery last month. 858XLSLC watch uses a size "321" battery.
on April 20, 2016
Very nice watch, others have described the face as "chrome", it is in fact vertical "brushed" stainless steel, with a polished stainless case. Yeah, the band could be of a higher quality but if it were the price would be about $40 more. Super thin, old school size, not over-sized like the kids buying their first big boy watch are wearing now. It's not flashy...just the opposite. It's understated and elegant. Quite honestly...It's just cool.
on April 27, 2015
Great watch for the price. Very comfortable leather band. Plus it exemplifies the low-profile style that I love about Skagen watches. If you are looking for a subtle nice watch that won't break the bank, this is it.

P.S. I should mention this is actually my second one. I wore the last one everyday for quite a few years and the band started to wear out. Like it so much that as soon as I saw one for sale on Amazon, I picked up another one. No regrets, and now I switch off between the two.
on January 1, 2016
Wanted a simple every day leather watch. This fit the bill perfectly. Would have given 5 stars if the leather band was a little better. Probably won't be long before I have to upgrade the band but the watch itself is perfectly simple.
on September 9, 2016
Don't get me wrong, I love the minimalist design on these watches. That said, the quality is subpar for a 100$+ watch. The strap isn't genuine leather, and overall the materials don't feel that nice. It's a nice watch, just don't expect to blow anyone's mind
on October 26, 2013
This is a very nice, thin comfortable watch. It looks good for everyday wear or for an occasion. I haven't owned a Skagen watch before, but I would definitely look at one again when I need a watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question