We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5.12" high
- 5.12" wide
- Round watch featuring minimalist dial with stick indices
- 39 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Croco-embossed band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Simple Design for a Better Life:
Our brand celebrates Denmark and the seaside village of Skagen, where the North and Baltic Sea meet. Quality and a sense of purpose are hallmarks of modern Danish design. Our mission is to combine the inspiration of the Danish design perspective with contemporary innovation. We create functional, purposeful, quality products that offer an alternative from a complex world and the ability to connect to simple pleasures.
Founded in 1989, Skagen products can be found in 80 countries worldwide and online at skagen website. Our offerings include watches, jewelry, leather accessories, gifts and home goods.
Starry, Starry Night
What inspires us at this very moment? The Starry, Starry Night. The romantic, natural wonders sparkle of stars set against the deep blue sky calls to us. Among all natural wonders, few are as festive, awe-inspiring, and universal. The stars have played a defining role in Denmark’s history. At Skagen, we focus on them now as a map for navigating the season. Our Universe of Gifts reflects the variety of people who orbit our lives – each wholly unique in his or her own way. As we reach the peak of the season, we delight in this festive spirit and the pleasure of giving simple, special gifts to those we love.
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B003ZUMB5E
- Item model number: 858XLSLC
- Batteries: 46 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I could not more strongly recommend this watch. It is my new "Daily Driver."
It's just a poorly made watch masquerading to look high end. I enjoy using watches as my go to accessories, and at the same time switching them up, so the fact that I need to adjust them every week is a big "no."
For anyone who is trying to "just save some money" while getting a nice watch, skip over this brand.... They're manufacturer is s***.
Watch is perfect, just the right size(for small wrists, it will be bigger), simple and classy. The watch looks way better to me on my wrist compared to the pictures I saw on the website.
The leather band is thinner than what I expected, but it is comfortable. I think the leather band will break in less than 6 months.
But still, I just love my new watch!!
Update - Sept 2015:
Still using it, works great!! Surprisingly, the leather band is still great too.. had to change the battery last month. 858XLSLC watch uses a size "321" battery.
P.S. I should mention this is actually my second one. I wore the last one everyday for quite a few years and the band started to wear out. Like it so much that as soon as I saw one for sale on Amazon, I picked up another one. No regrets, and now I switch off between the two.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only negative is that getting to the battery is a real bitch with Skagens.Read more