We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Case diameter: 39 mm
- Mens watch super slim chrome & brown leather watch
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches,
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
On the pulse of current fashions, this Skagen timepiece has amazing curves that hug the wrist in signature Skagen style. Sporting a smart blend of design and master craftsmanship, this watch is the definition of affordable luxury.
The Skagen brand takes its name from the fishing village of Skagen, Denmark. In keeping with a European design aesthetic, Skagen watches for men and women are sleek, elegant, and modest timepieces boasting quiet precision. Skagen’s signature watch style includes a smooth mesh band and simple dial with subtle indices. While keeping true to its minimalist heritage, Skagen continually remains on the forefront, using modern watch materials and movements. Skagen watch collections today may feature carbon fiber textured dials and titanium or ceramic bands. With a modern or classic Skagen watch, you can be sure your look will withstand the test of time.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.4 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B007PVQZ9M
- Item model number: 858XLSLDN
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Synthetic leather|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I've worn the watch off and on for about a week so far and I'm glad that I picked it up.
If you are used to thick, heavy, large watches this will take some getting used to. If you do not like thin watches, stay away from this one.
I happen to really love it as it fits my styles (suit and business casual for work; jeans and a shirt on nights and weekends), as well as my body frame really well.
Quite easily a watch that will not go out of style 5 years from now (which is something that I always look for).
Otherwise, great watch for the $$$.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this watch. It goes with basically everything, and I get lots of comments. People can't ever believe how inexpensive it is.Published on June 26, 2014 by Chris Woody
Really sleek watch. The blue hands really stand out nicely. The band has shown some wear already (month of wear) but I'm ok with just buying another band. Great purchasePublished on January 22, 2013 by likestoreadawesomebooks02
This is a very nice stylish thin leather watch. It was shipped very quickly and available at a good price.Published on December 19, 2012 by SlowYourRoll
I love this watch. It's classy, minimalist, and leather. It has an "expensive but laidback" look. The dial is a little big, but I have small wrists.Published on December 6, 2012 by Anonymous
It feels really light and is super thin. I love the minimal look and it really does look better in person.Published on November 5, 2012 by buddharage