Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on February 9, 2014
Fits great, easily adjustable, and the mechanics function with ease and are intuitive.

The watch looks awesome. It's the right blend between dress and casual that I was looking for.

The band is really comfortable. It feels solid but "breathes" at the same time.

Delivery was right on time and was offered at an exceptional price.

I looked at a lot of different watches both online and in brick and mortar stores before making this purchase. I quickly gravitated toward the Skagen watches because of their styling and design features. They have a decent variety of watches and it was hard, at first, to focus in on a specific style!
on July 3, 2017
Do you have arm hair? Of course you do. Buy this watch and it will pull all of the arm hair our from around your wrist!
Otherwise this watch is gear. Low profile and minimalist. A dress watch that will go well with anything.
on October 18, 2012
The watch is great, but Skagen is now owned by Fossil, who has initiated some bad decisions regarding customer service. I've had my watch since January and the clasp is becoming loose. Such an easy fix, right?--slide off the old one and slide on a new one. But when I requested the cost of the new part, I was informed by Customer Service that,

"Metro Service Center became the sole authorized service center for Skagen watches. During this transition period, we are requiring all Skagen watches needing repair or replacement parts to go through our service center and we are not able to send out individual parts."

This makes no sense, but after repeated requests, they won't budge. Now, if I want to get the clasp replaced, I'm looking at at least two weeks without the watch. Bad policy. Bad customer service. Good information, though--I won't buy a Skagen product again
on December 14, 2013
It's not the first skagen I buy. The first one I bought, had a guinine leather band, and it break maybe after 2 months of usage.
Very cheap but I like the original flat design of this brand. So I decide to test a Titatium one.
And Guys ! it's like day vs night ! ! Here is what I'm talking about, a real men wacth !
You can go into the swimming pool, into the beach, sand. You can go cycling whit it and it will never fail unless you hit a wall with it...
on September 2, 2012
This beautiful constructed chronograph watch is light weight and very easy to put on. It can be worn as a dress watch or sport. The steel woven band adds to the beauty of the watch. No muss or fuss involved with this easy to change dates and time watch. I would highly recommend this watch to all that want a good looking, light weight perfectly fitting chronograph watch. Keep up the good work Amazon as I purchased this watch at a very respectable price.
on July 15, 2012
Very nice time piece,well made and sits comfortably on the wrist.
I like the overall design of this watch,it's not to large and the weight is just about right for my wrist.
This watch was good value and I made a significant saving, almost a hundred pounds over the price of this
watch from amazon.uk. Be aware that you will have to pay the customs duty as an extra when delivered.
Overall very pleased with this watch.
on April 8, 2013
The watchband is non-functional. The clasp will not close securely and the watch has fallen off my wrist 5 times in the first three days of wearing. The watch itself is light and attractive but I am afraid it will fall off unnoticed when I am out of the house and therefore afraid to wear it outside the house.
on January 18, 2012
Only had the watch for a few weeks but I really like it. It looks very classy on. You do need a medium or larger wrist to wear it. Keeps great time. Only thing was that the sweep second hand would not work, well I read the instructions and found out that it only works when the Chronograph is activated. There is a small second hand dial that works constantly. Super fast shipping and handling.
on July 10, 2012
It's different, but it's been great.

Mechanically, it seems to keep time very well with very little deviation. I think adjusting the time once a year would be all that was necessary to keep it within a minute of the original set-time. Also, as I think someone else pointed out, the second hand does not move normally. You must use the button on the side of the watch to start it in motion; when doing so, the watch behaves much like a classic stopwatch - it's even capable of giving split times. Similarly, the chronographs only function when this stopwatch action is in use.

As to style, the chain-link band is very unique and very tasteful, in my opinion. I have received numerous compliments on my watch and more than a few inquiries as to what kind of watch it is or how to get one like it. Every element of the watch face is very well designed, aesthetically speaking.

Regarding comfort, I must admit I've lost a few hairs on my wrist from time to time (pun intended), but I must add that the number has been notably fewer than those lost to other metal-style bands. Adjusting the band to accommodate your wrist is quite simple to do, and, once adjusted, it conforms the wrist quite nicely and does not stick out on the sides as some stiffer bands may do. It is very lightweight as well, and, given its thin profile, does not snag as easily on shirt or jacket cuffs.

All in all, it's a really classy piece that functions beautifully.
on April 27, 2013
Since my old reliable got damaged I had ordered 2 different brands of watches in preparation for a very special occasion. The 906XLTTM was the best of the two and It blew away the other brand, which I promptly returned . I must say that being my first Skagen watch I am very impressed with the feel and look of this watch; You cannot go wrong with this unit. When I ordered it I was concern about it being to large; it is not too large and the size ads to masculine look of the watch.
The adjustable band is very comfortable and easy to adjust to the wrist. It is so lightweight it feels natural while wearing it and not like a brick weighing you down. Without considering any other functions or benefits the looks of this watch would sell it in a heartbeat, the picture does not make it justice. It is not an overstated elegance, or over the top bling bling. It is modern, sleek and extremely pleasant to the eye, I find myself looking at it all the time and I have received several compliments on it.
Overall I am extremely happy with this watch, so much so that I just ordered a 809XLTBB to add to my collection; I highly recommend it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.