|Band Material Type||Leather|
About this item
- From the coastlines of Skagen to the architecture of Copenhagen and a celebrated fashion scene, Denmark embodies a special kind of energy: modern, minimalist, and playful. In the moment— with an appreciation for nature and the wild world around us.
- The Skagen Ancher aesthetic is simple, and works with every style. Slip on one of our men's watches while you're getting ready for any occasion and you'll see your refined style take on a whole new level of sophistication.
- Featuring a 40mm steel case has a slim 8-mm profile and features a white dial with analog three hand easy-to-read hour markers.
- A soft geniune leather 22mm band with buckle closure makes this a dress watch that can also go the casual route. Not interchangable with other bands.
- Water resistant up to 30m: Will withstand splashes in water
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From the coastlines of Skagen city to the architecture of Copenhagen and a celebrated fashion scene, Denmark embodies a special kind of energy: Modern. Minimalist. Playful. In the moment— with an appreciation for nature and the wild world around us.
ABOUT THE MOVEMENT
- Three-hand Quartz: This electronic movement features a quartz crystal that oscillates when a current is applied to it
- Multifunction: Movement built into three separate sub-eyes for the day of the week, date of the month and 24-hour time
- Chronograph: A multifunction watch with stopwatch functionality
Maintain your signature style, or refresh your look, with our swappable, versatile watch straps that allow you to change things up as often as you like
Whether it's our iconic steel mesh bands, sleek metal bracelets, durable silicone bands, or genuine leather straps, our high-quality materials stand the test of time.
- 3ATM: withstands splashes or brief immersion in water but not swimming or bathing
- 5 ATM: wearable around household sinks or while swimming in shallow water
- 10 ATM: suitable for bathing, swimming or snorkeling, but not scuba diving
We are intensely passionate about design. Chalk it up to our Scandinavian roots, which also shape our aesthetic: clean, uncluttered and streamlined. Our less-is-more approach means we're more likely to edit than we are to embellish.
Our Ancher Leather Watch is designed with clean, sharp lines. It has a slim profile and features easy-to-read hour markers. It's finished with a soft leather band with buckle closure makes this a dress watch that can also go the casual route.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.59 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches; 1.41 Ounces
- Item model number : SKW6082
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 15, 2014
- Manufacturer : Skagen
- ASIN : B00FWXARMQ
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||9 inches|
|Band width||25 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||1.41 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To top it off, the color scheme matches perfectly with my Kavaj iphone wallet pouch, as pictured. (Link to wallet: http://www.amazon.com/KAVAJ-leather-cover-iPhone-cognac/dp/B00LZRUR50/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1443013813&sr=8-8&keywords=kavaj)
First, it is flat. Easily sneaks between my cuffs on dress cloths or sweaters that have elastic bands at the end. I can't imagine have anything on my wrists that are raised up and snags on my clothing.
The watch band has kept it's color and it's buffed out in any particular areas like my previous watch band. It still has it's sharp silver shine on the inside and out. Also, no scratches! I'm not particularly cautious with my watch, I don't believe I need to adjust my lifestyle or actions because I am afraid of damaging it. I live life and I break it then I will deal with it. But with that attitude in mind, I still have no damage to this watch.
It may be subjective but my favorite parts of this watch or the lack of numbers on the clock face. Each hour is represented identically with a straight line. People ask how I can tell time without the numbers and it kind of concerns me that people haven't memorized what a clock face looks like. The second favorite part is the calendar date (this time with numerical values!). Way easier to check my watch when writing checks, signing documents, etc. than pulling out my phone.
Only complaint is the crown has no grip to it and is very hard to adjust. I'm always afraid of breaking crowns by pulling them out too far or bending them in my attempt to pinch and twist.
I liked the minimal style of this and in person it looks just as good. It's probably a medium sized face. But it's very thin. It took a while to try used to where the knob on the side is but it's not that big a deal. The style can be worn with button up shirts or t-shirts and jeans, it's a "timeless" looking watch. I was looking for a Scandinavian style minimalist watch; the other ones I looked at were 4x the price and probably would be too fancy for casual use.
In other watches I've had like this the "leather" band always gets smelly and falls apart. This one shows no signs of wear and no smell. I do NOT let it get in the shower or work out with it on. I try not to even do the dishes with it on as I'd rather buy a new watch than to through the band replacement process.
It is super easy to read as well. I set it once months ago and it's still accurate. My only complaint is that it is not a smartwatch, but smartwatches have their cons.
In addition, (because I'm a sucker for all Skagen watches) I ordered another model for alternate occasions. It *also* came poorly packaged, appeared used, and the metal mesh strap was warped / deformed. [Unlike leather / silicone, you can torque a metal mesh strap beyond a minimum radius, and it will be permanently ruined]
I've returned everything and haven't requested replacements, because Amazon is just going keep sending used or beat-up trash. I may buy the same models directly from Skagen, but my "Oh yay, new watch!" mood has turned into "How else can these watches disappoint me?". If you're reading this, you can still keep that first mood AND get the watch- you just have to buy this from somewhere else.
Top reviews from other countries
I boought another one directly from Skagen; it is great.
Its a very simple design but personally think it looks nice with a big face, comfy strap and good for work.
I've bought some cheap watches from Amazon over the last couple of years but they always felt cheap with stiff straps. So glad I decided to pay a little extra to get this simple, professional, comfy watch