Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 28, 2013
I would have preferred to purchase this on Amazon, however, i could not find the weight in the description and i needed to find a very light watch because i have arthritis and a heavy watch would cause pain. I am pleased to say i found my very light watch. The only problems i have with it are the unreplacable band which simply doesn't fit me so i must wear it loose, and, the date function is unreadable without a magnifying glass. But i have a poor sense of time, so the large face will provide me with what i need for the most part until i can find a good smart watch. In the store where i purchased this watch i think this was the lightest watch available, so if that interests you, this is the one. I will add to this review in the future since i've only had it for a few days.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2013
Good luck finding a reasonably priced band replacement. I ordered the band from the dealer who sold it to me (no one else in town could get one) and Skagen sent the wrong one. I guess I'll try again, but not allowing anyone else to make bands for your unique watch design seems stupid. I will certainly never buy one again.
on January 2, 2014
I love this watch. I have bought one before and I bought it again because the leather is not water proof that's the only reason I am not giving it a five star other then that it's a great watch.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.