We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Looks like a watch, acts like a smartwatch. Smartphone notifications, activity tracking, custom goal setting, sleep monitoring, customizable buttons & automatic time zone updates
- Charging not required, estimated 4 months battery life based on usage; a gentle buzz lets you know when you receive a smartphone notification: texts, calls and updates
- Case size: 41mm; Band size: 22mm; imported; water resistant to 100ft (30m); stainless steel case and tan leather band with buckle closure; interchangeable with all Skagen 22mm bands
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 / iPhone 5 and above; Bluetooth smart-enabled with an improved data transfer of 4.1 Low Energy
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Built into our slimmest wearables case to date, the Jorn Connected hybrid smartwatch boasts a range of smart features in the body of a classic watch. By connecting to your Android� or iPhone� and the SKAGEN app, the watch sends discreet, filtered-by-you smartphone notifications when you receive a text, email or call. It automatically updates to the correct time and date, and runs on a standard replaceable CR2412 coin-cell battery. Additional features include: activity and sleep tracking, phone finder, music control and more. The strap can be easily interchanged with other 22mm straps.
The Jorn Connected hybrid smartwatch combines innovative technology with classic design. Features include automatic time and date adjustment, activity and goal tracking, sleep tracking, filtered email and text notifications, dual-time function and SKAGEN LINK technology, which allows the wearer to snap a photo, control their music and more-all with the push of a button. Jorn Connected is compatible with Android phones and iPhone and syncs wirelessly to the SKAGEN app, where you can view your data and manage settings. The watch runs on a standard coin-cell battery with a four- to six-month battery life, so it never needs to be recharged. And the quick-release-pin construction makes it easy to interchange the leather band with other 22mm leather or steel-mesh straps.
- Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.2 ounces
- ASIN: B06X3V51FY
- Item model number: SKT1200
- Batteries: 1 CR123A batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 3, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #2529 in Smartwatches
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||9 inches|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Feet|