|Band Width||22 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||42 Millimeters|
|Case Thickness||22 Millimeters|
About this item
- Skagen's newest smartwatch powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart battery modes; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 5ATM; responses from Google Assistant - it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smart watch - now with a speaker for audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google Assistant responses and more; receive smartphone notifications and alerts; microphone; download third party apps with 4GB of storage and 1G RAM memory capacity
- Case size: 42mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Skagen 22mm bands; Touchscreen functionality; Connectivity: Bluetooth(R) 4. 1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n; wireless syncing; imported
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Package Dimensions : 6.02 x 5.59 x 5.2 inches; 5.64 Ounces
- Item model number : SKT5203
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 8, 2020
- Manufacturer : Skagen
- ASIN : B082JJJVN5
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||22 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Item weight||5.64 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||50 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The promotional photo was quite deceptive to not show the underside. It is a digital render because if you hold the phone up in that angle, you could see the black silicon back in real life.
I'm disappointed with the deception.
Also my product came with a scratched band (photo 1).
The watch has a nice style to it. I thought it would look big on my wrist, but it feels fine and doesn't look bulky. The leather watch band is OK but looks a little cheap like those leather wallets you'd get at a Turkish bazaar. But you can always buy an assortment of bands to go with your personal style.
As far as a watch can work with WearOS, it is very responsive. I've create custom faces, played around with adding different apps to the buttons, etc. Everything works really well. However, if you've looked at someone's Apple Watch there is a big difference in the experience. Google needs to get it's act together to create a more usable wearable.
The big issue from what I've read is battery life. Fossil added an option to extend battery life. I've used that and the watch gets me through the day with no problems. As I write this, at 7:30 AM the watch was at 100% and at 4:45 it is at 75%. When I use the watch for more activities, then I've noticed that it would be around 50% at the same time.
To me the big winner for WearOS is Google Assistant. It works well for the most part. I have had some issues sending messages via voice command. Sometimes it sends, sometimes it just sits there. I have to redo it. But the other stuff works well. Also like the Google Maps and Google Keep.I have Keep set as a quick icon right on the watch face.
Overall, I really like the watch. Not too fond of the band. And am hopeful that Google does something with WearOS.
I have only owned the Fossil Gen 3 smartwatch, and now with the Falster 3 I have better battery life a ton of new features and the quality of Skagen watches.
2. Heart rate
3. Waterproof. With fear I have tested it in the shower and no problem; I have yet to try and swim with my watch.
4. Hardware buttons are not as big and you don't press them when you bend your wrist.
5. I have the metal strap and it looks amazing.
6. The heart rate light is not on 24/7 but in intervals of time around the day.
7. The battery life can get you farther in your day than usual.
8. It's fast, it has no lag when doing any actions.
1. As usual with all Android wear os smartwatches the battery still needs to get better life. I would hope for in the future at least 72 hours of battery.
I will update as the days go by.
Have a great day everyone and hope it helps
I like how it works with all my google smart devices. I like the ample information found at a glance. The heart and step monitor seems accurate. Overall id finally recommend jumping in on the smartwatch life.. it makes you smarter, faster and better looking 😎
The battery life is easily over one day. Custom mode lets you stretch further, and my personal tip is turn on theater mode when going to sleep. It charges as fast as advertised, and I also take it into the shower. Care with devices is important. You should dry the bottom of the device off, and remember long term humidity and moisture is the enemy to both metals and electronics. This is justified at any price post release. I look forward to the Wear OS advancements and improved health support from Google in the future.
I'll end on a negative. The inevitable reality is that this is thicker than my old 37mm Skagen it replaced. I have not reverted, but I have hit the watch on several doors or counters in the last 3 weeks. No damage but I now want a screen protector. Also with increased opening and closing the clasps will have problems. I popped a pin out (then back in) when putting the watch back on last Monday, so fix your own or buy another of its 10 variants. It is still 5 stars in my book until thinner 42mm appear.
Top reviews from other countries
Yo tengo un iPhone pero no me convence la forma del Apple Watch y me encanto este reloj inteligente redondo no es muy ancho ni muy grueso (tengo muñecas delgadas) y se ve como cualquier reloj de pulsera analógico.
Lo uso primordialmente para hacer ejercicio con google fit y tiene muchos ejercicios de donde escoger, te toma el pulso etc. También funciona bien para filtrar tus notificaciones y no tener que estar viendo el teléfono cada que llegue una. Spotify funciona muy bien también lo he usado como control de mi música de Apple Music y funciona excelente para controlar volumen y las canciones mediante el reloj. Lo único que no me sigue convenciendo es que tienes que tener abierta la aplicaicon de google Wear para que te lleguen las notificaciones. Lo mejor es la batería que te permite escoger distintos modos de uso y cuando ya no tengas mucha batería pasar a un modo de ahorro donde apaga todos los sensores y solo te da la hora, la batería es su principal ventaja sobre el Apple Watch sin duda.
El extensible está bonito, aunque no deja de ser simple hule. El tono gris medio del acero y su acabado mate lo hace casual, muy a doc paara vestimenta coloquial.