- Skagen's newest smartwatch powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart battery modes; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 5ATM; responses from Google Assistant - it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smart watch - now with a speaker for audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google Assistant responses and more; receive smartphone notifications and alerts; microphone; download third party apps with 4GB of storage and 1G RAM memory capacity
- Case size: 42mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Skagen 22mm bands; Touchscreen functionality; Connectivity: Bluetooth(R) 4. 1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n; wireless syncing; imported
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered these styles
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.4 x 3.3 inches
- Item model number: SKT5200
- Batteries: 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available: January 8, 2020
- ASIN: B082JJKNWK
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||22 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Item weight||5.64 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||50 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The promotional photo was quite deceptive to not show the underside. It is a digital render because if you hold the phone up in that angle, you could see the black silicon back in real life.
I'm disappointed with the deception.
Also my product came with a scratched band (photo 1).
The watch has a nice style to it. I thought it would look big on my wrist, but it feels fine and doesn't look bulky. The leather watch band is OK but looks a little cheap like those leather wallets you'd get at a Turkish bazaar. But you can always buy an assortment of bands to go with your personal style.
As far as a watch can work with WearOS, it is very responsive. I've create custom faces, played around with adding different apps to the buttons, etc. Everything works really well. However, if you've looked at someone's Apple Watch there is a big difference in the experience. Google needs to get it's act together to create a more usable wearable.
The big issue from what I've read is battery life. Fossil added an option to extend battery life. I've used that and the watch gets me through the day with no problems. As I write this, at 7:30 AM the watch was at 100% and at 4:45 it is at 75%. When I use the watch for more activities, then I've noticed that it would be around 50% at the same time.
To me the big winner for WearOS is Google Assistant. It works well for the most part. I have had some issues sending messages via voice command. Sometimes it sends, sometimes it just sits there. I have to redo it. But the other stuff works well. Also like the Google Maps and Google Keep.I have Keep set as a quick icon right on the watch face.
Overall, I really like the watch. Not too fond of the band. And am hopeful that Google does something with WearOS.
I have only owned the Fossil Gen 3 smartwatch, and now with the Falster 3 I have better battery life a ton of new features and the quality of Skagen watches.
2. Heart rate
3. Waterproof. With fear I have tested it in the shower and no problem; I have yet to try and swim with my watch.
4. Hardware buttons are not as big and you don't press them when you bend your wrist.
5. I have the metal strap and it looks amazing.
6. The heart rate light is not on 24/7 but in intervals of time around the day.
7. The battery life can get you farther in your day than usual.
8. It's fast, it has no lag when doing any actions.
1. As usual with all Android wear os smartwatches the battery still needs to get better life. I would hope for in the future at least 72 hours of battery.
I will update as the days go by.
Have a great day everyone and hope it helps
I like how it works with all my google smart devices. I like the ample information found at a glance. The heart and step monitor seems accurate. Overall id finally recommend jumping in on the smartwatch life.. it makes you smarter, faster and better looking 😎
The battery life is easily over one day. Custom mode lets you stretch further, and my personal tip is turn on theater mode when going to sleep. It charges as fast as advertised, and I also take it into the shower. Care with devices is important. You should dry the bottom of the device off, and remember long term humidity and moisture is the enemy to both metals and electronics. This is justified at any price post release. I look forward to the Wear OS advancements and improved health support from Google in the future.
I'll end on a negative. The inevitable reality is that this is thicker than my old 37mm Skagen it replaced. I have not reverted, but I have hit the watch on several doors or counters in the last 3 weeks. No damage but I now want a screen protector. Also with increased opening and closing the clasps will have problems. I popped a pin out (then back in) when putting the watch back on last Monday, so fix your own or buy another of its 10 variants. It is still 5 stars in my book until thinner 42mm appear.
I got the gunmetal with the metal band and it looks really nice. I switched it out for a green canvas one for everyday casual wear and put on the metal one if I want to try and dress it up a bit.
Also ordered a couple of other bands and it was quick and easy to swap (shown in the photo).
Hardware wise, it works just like how the YouTube reviews say. Fast and easy to navigate once you have set it up to your taste :-)