We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Gold-tone stainless steel watch with mother-of-pearl dial and link bracelet | Quartz movement
- Gold-tone stainless steel link bracelet | Stainless steel bezel, case and case back
- Mother-of-pearl dial with gold-tone hands and crystal hour markers | Mineral crystal
- Push-pull crown | Bracelet: 8in long x 7mm wide
- Case: 18mm in diameter x 6mm thick | Water-resistant up to 30 meters
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gold-tone stainless steel watch with mother-of-pearl dial and link bracelet. Quartz movement. Gold-tone stainless steel link bracelet. Stainless steel bezel, case and case back. Mother-of-pearl dial with gold-tone hands and crystal hour markers. Mineral crystal. Push-pull crown. Bracelet: 8in long x 7mm wide. Case: 18mm in diameter x 6mm thick. Water-resistant up to 30 meters. Fold-over clasp. Manufacturer's limited warranty. Please note: This item must be in its original condition, with all tags attached and original packaging intact, in order to be accepted for return.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.3 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B002IWXG3G
- Item model number: 107XSGXG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Scratch Resistant Mineral|
|Case material||Gold-tone Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||18 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||7 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of Pearl|
|Bezel material||Fixed Gold-tone|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch in the case was not properly placed, it went under and I had to dig it out of the box, but I am not complaining and still giving it 5*.
I hope it holds up since I did order a white porcelin skagen a yr. ago (I don't know if it was from you or not??) and it fell apart so I had to send it back to a company that replaces it with the same watch(my jeweler gave me the name of the place.
So far this watch is in good shape,thankyou......