BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 18, 2007
Had a similar but black model in my wish list, but hadn't bought it yet. Amazon showed me this at a nice price, liked how it looked, so I got it, didn't realize it had no second hand. But have glanced at other watches at the airport, read the second hand as minute, and nearly missed a flight. Don't miss a second hand. Have a Clunky Digital Geek watch for when I need to time things, can wear that.

I have a large boned wrist, but the mesh band clips allow me to go nearly to the end so it can slide a little. Once adjusted, fits just as I want, not too tight. The double clip was a bit tricky, on the left hand, the outside/top clip must be held up, then the lower part fitted, then snapped, then the upper clip snapped. Once mastered, easy.

I love seeing this watch on my wrist, so thin, clean look, minimalistic, like Danish Modern. Makes me smile to see it. Even sister-in-law liked it, wanted woman's version, some close. Sent her the links.
on April 4, 2014
I got this for my grown son since he likes the one his father has. It is so light and attractive. My son has very thin wrists, but the clasp on this is very adjustable and so this fits like other watches haven't. I highly recommend the Skagen line of watches; we've had several in this family and they are comfortable and the thinnest watches we've found.
on January 19, 2007
I love the design of this watch. It looks even better that what you see on screen. The thinness is very cool.

However, my band is starting to come apart after only four uses. I am very careful with my things and do not abuse them. I would expect a metal band to last a long time, but this one is coming apart on one side where it's welded to the bracket that holds the pin to the case.

I called Skagen in NV and they said "sorry, we only warrant the movement, not the band." After pointing out that I expected the band to last more that four days, the lady transferred me to someone's voicemail in order to get rid of me. Classy, Skagen.

This watch is great if you only plan to use it occasionally. Otherwise, look for something more sturdy. Other Skagen watches I own have worked great, but not this one.
on April 7, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend for our 2 year anniversary. My boyfriend doesn't have any watches, so I wanted to get him something lightweight, and easy to get used to. This watch is perfect. The face isn't too large, and it is lightweight. Skagen is great brand also. My boyfriend gets tons of compliments on this watch.
on May 17, 2006
Besides the styling, which you can decide for yourself based on the picture,

What I like about this watch is:

1) It is a nice size for someone with a smaller wrist- if a larger watch looks ridiculously clunky on your wrist this will more likely work for you.

2) It has held up remarkably well- I tend to run into doors and walls absentmindedly and have 3 or 4 broken watches to show for it. It's also possible (but unlikely) that I haven't run into anything recently.

3) The links don't chafe your skin like watches with this style band occasionally do.

What I don't like about this watch:

1) I occasionally have a hard time with the clasp when I take it off; if you have arthritis it will be more difficult to take off. It will also come flying off occasionally and hit the ground (see item 2 in what I like about the watch)

2) The clasp is too much fun to open and close- It will also fly off when I absentmindedly open and close it.

It's also fairly distinctive; I've gotten several comments about it and even one offer to buy it. How about 10 bucks for it?, I was asked. (I said no)

You can make your own decision if that's a positive or negative.
on April 27, 2014
It seems kind of small for a men's watch. made me wonder how small the Women's version would be. But it's light and not cumbersome at all. The word "STEEL" is completely missing from the Face.......which upset but .....what can you do......On a scale from 1 to ten.....I rate the Face a 6......and the mesh bracelet a 10.
on April 10, 2007
The first thing that struck me about this watch was that the pictures do not do it justice.

Its a watch that makes the girlies say "ooh" and makes other men cover their fossils, kenneth coles, and seikos in shame.

Its not a watch that has the wow factor of lets say a tag or an omega, but its a very nice, LIGHT and thin watch for daily use in a professional or other slightly dressier setting.

This watch is a great business smart/ business casual wristwatch, and gets looks like you wouldn't believe.

the mesh band is extremely comfortable, but a bit unorthodox in its latching system.
on March 10, 2014
I had bought this same watch ten years ago. I was looking for a replacement and couldn't find any better so I bought the same watch again. I have given it five stars because I can't give more stars than that. Absolutely the best watch to own.
on December 8, 2013
I love my new watch but was disappointed that the face was marked and the box very shop soiled. Had I been giving this to someone as a present I would have been unable to because it did look slightly used. I was unable to remove the mark from the face but I guess no one else would notice it
on April 5, 2014
Very nice watch. The mesh band is very nice and easy to adjust when my wrist size changes. I have only had it one month but so far it has held up well with no scratches.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.