We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 34 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Blue Sunray dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Skagen
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Large shiny stainless steel case with navy blue dial. Stainless steel mesh band
The Skagen brand takes its name from the fishing village of Skagen, Denmark. In keeping with a European design aesthetic, Skagen watches for men and women are sleek, elegant, and modest timepieces boasting quiet precision. Skagen’s signature watch style includes a smooth mesh band and simple dial with subtle indices. While keeping true to its minimalist heritage, Skagen continually remains on the forefront, using modern watch materials and movements. Skagen watch collections today may feature carbon fiber textured dials and titanium or ceramic bands. With a modern or classic Skagen watch, you can be sure your look will withstand the test of time.
- Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.6 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B0000C9ZBV
- Item model number: 233LSSN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||100 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is thin and all around trim. I can wear this watch with dress shirts whose cuffs are too tight for most watches
2. The band is infinitely adjustable so you can have it fit exactly as you want. You can also easily adjust, and readjust, the band on your own in 10 seconds.
3. The band is supple and the steel weave does not grab the hairs on my wrist.
4. The blue face is attractive and yet almost conservative.
NOT SO GOOD:
1. The absence of a second hand has you always guessing if the watch is working. How can you tell if the battery is dead without comparing the time to another watch/clock or seeing if the minute hand has moved after a couple of minutes? I don't need the second hand but without it the watch seems incomplete.
2. The clasp can be a bit tricky. Sometimes it goes on without any trouble and sometimes it almost takes a third hand. With more experience I expect this issue to resolve itself.
3. Skagen uses proprietary everything so expect a larger fee for service when it is needed. Skagen's are also known for being on the delicate side so they require ginger treatment.
All-in-all I like it and am happy with the purchase. For the price it I got a classy looking watch that is also a bit different from the more common brands.
The one thing I do wish it had was glow in the dark hour and minute hands, as that would make it more versatile to wear at night.
This watch adds a nice touch to any style and the blue face glistens nicely in the sunlight.
The only downside would be the box size of only 34 mm which makes it look a little small clock to be man.
Definitely another great brand Skagen watch.