Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on October 27, 2014
Skagen wathces have quiet contemporary, modern look and are still elegant. They are not overpriced and their look and feel is unique. Brand is easily recongnizable and it has its own personality. I purchased this watch for someone as a present and it was a big hit. Watch was durable and did not scratch easily. After a ear or so of wearing it needed a new clasp but other than that it is still working like a charm and it looks great.
on May 9, 2013
This is a very elegant, yet simplistic watch. I wanted something that looked nice, yet was understated and this watch ties the two together perfectly. It has the appearance of something much more expensive, and is compliment frequently.

Other owners have expressed concerns over the band's clasp and rigidity, which I took into consideration before I purchased the watch. I know I will not encounter any issues, but still, if something occurs it should be an easy repair. Where the band connects to the watch has also fallen under scrutiny, but this was tested when I attended a dinner, and a rather annoying young woman attempted to remove the watch against my will. She pulled on it pretty hard, yet nothing was damaged. Maybe this watch has consistency issues in terms of its manufacturing process, but I haven't encountered this.

My only gripe is that the band has lots of extra length to it. My wrist is rather small, so there is a little overlap to the band while wearing it. This is not really an issue, yet this watch could still probably fit on a massive wrist. Of course, this is an inexpensive watch, which really takes away any real issue. The band could always be trimmed as well.

This is a wonderful watch for the price. Skagen has produced something very nice without really attacking your wallet. Enjoy your new watch!
on October 24, 2012
This is the third of these watches I've owned. I love them. The first lasted me four years before I lost it. I had the second watch for two years before I left it at the gym. (I'm bad at losing watches, apparently.) The watch is quite slim, lightweight, and the titanium mesh band is very comfortable. I much prefer the clean, contemporary design to the bigger, chunkier men's watches one normally sees. The watch keeps very accurate time, and I've only ever had to replace the battery once. I get comments on this watch all the time.

I will say that one of the downsides to the watch's slimness is that it is a little easier than normal to chip or break the crystal, and the mesh band, if it gets caught on something, can bend out of shape a little. On my second watch, I had to send the watch in for a new band and replacement crystal, but it only cost me about $25 for the full repair.

I'm a big fan of these Skagen watches, and the prices on Amazon are SO much lower than I've seen in any of my local stores. (Some of the big department stores have the same watch for more than twice the price.)
on April 23, 2013
Don't miss out on this watch because of the very poor picture. It is a very good looking watch.

First thing I see when I take the watch out of the box is no tab under the stem and the watch isn't running. So I think the battery might be dead because the stem is pushed in all the way. So I pulled out the stem and set the time, then pushed it in and nothing happens. Out of options, I tried to wind it and it worked.. What do you know..

The book that comes with it gives little information on this Model, so it was of no help. I came back to this item to check out the discription to see if I had missed anything but I had not.

Then I see in the discription that it had the date and Moon Phase.. Huh? This watch doesn't even have a second hand, no date and I have no idea what they were talking about with the Moon.

The watch itself is Great Looking and doesn't need a date or anything else. I really like it as it is.. Doyle Fike
on October 27, 2011
I initially received this watch as a gift in 2006. Somehow I lost that watch at home this year. Poof. It vanished. I searched everywhere. After weeks of looking for it and hoping it would turn up, it hadn't. I needed a new watch and figured I loved this style so much that I'd buy the exact same watch. There does seem to be a few new design changes (not necessarily bad).

The strap that goes on the inside of the other strap used to have a metal tip (instead of a simple rounding and coating of the mesh band). I liked that little addition, but thought that it might come off one day. Now I don't have to worry about it.

Overall the thin body of the watch and the very cool mesh works so well for me. I have a small wrist (for a man) and so a giant body of a watch just looks odd on me. I got compliments and inquiries on my first watch all of the time. Now that I have a replacement, I'm sure those will resume. If I lose this one (God forbid), I will likely buy it again. I love it that much. It retails for one-twenty-five at a local store, so for sub-60, it's a steal from Amazon.
on January 13, 2012
Just got the watch, and it was what I was hoping for -- looks sharp, and it's very lightweight, because of the titanium, and the watch itself is as slim as any I've ever owned. That's the main thing I was looking for since the more substantial watches always annoy me when I'm typing, and I wind up taking them off.

The band was very easy to adjust to size, and there are little grooves in the band the clasp slots into to help it stay put, which seems to work quite well.

The titanium-mesh band is nice; it's got similar thickness as a synthetic or leather band (rather than an articulated metal band), but it still feels cool, and not like its trapping moisture next to my skin.

All in all, very pleased with the watch. I'll keep this review updated if I have any problems with durability.
on August 13, 2013
First off, I love the way this watch looks. I wouldn't hesitate to say this is my favorite watch to date based on looks and style alone. Unfortunately just a month after buying it (coincidentally just outside of the return window) it stopped working. I figured it was the battery so I replaced that but no luck. So now I have a beautiful watch just sitting around dead. I'll try and troubleshoot the basic internals (battery connections and such) but I am disappointed that it did not last longer. The watch never got wet and was only worn a few times. First time I've ever had an issue with a Skagen watch. Three stars based on the fact that this was probably a fluke, but I'm still out almost a hundred bucks :(
on May 10, 2012
I typically don't wear my Armani watch all the time because it's too formal looking but 'am often in need of knowing the time. I started shopping on Amazon for a casual watch thinking it should be a chunky, black design appropriate for sports ware. Then I spotted the Skagen, Titanium Mesh Watch. After ordering it, I had my doubts that it was the right choice and thought that I would return it and continue my search. The Skagen watch arrived this morning and words can not properly describe how beautiful it is and how appropriate the design meets my needs. I am so glad that I didn't buy that big, chunky, black thing I originally had in mind. The Titanium Mesh Watch looks casual as well as elegant and will probably become the timepiece I wear all the time. Thank you, Henrik and Charlotte Jorst for you talent and creativity.
on May 27, 2010
I've never consistently worn a watch. I've owned Relics and Fossils like everyone else, and they were OK. Large leather bands are uncomfortable and make my wrist sweat, clunky metal ones catch in my arm hair... This mesh band is the perfect solution. It's comfortable in every way. The clasp has never come loose as some other reviews have mentioned. Nor has the crystal cracked or scratch at all. It looks exactly like the day I bought it. Also, the time hasn't deviated a second from when I first set it. With my other watches I was always checking my cell phone to make sure they were right, which basically defeats the purpose of wearing a watch in the first place.
Stylish, dressy, casual, comfortable. The perfect watch.
on January 27, 2013
You could say that this was my first "designer" watch, not being a big "watch" collector or enthusiast, but I have not been disappointed in my choice of this elegantly designed Skagen watch. It is very slim and light, but not in a cheap sense. It is sophisticated-looking and professional, and I have gotten many complements when I wear it, which is every single day. The only thing missing would be a number in the middle of the clock face for the date, but at this price point, there's not much to complain about. I highly recommend this watch to anyone on a modest budget, and I am confident that I will be buying another Skagen watch in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.