Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 27, 2011
I initially received this watch as a gift in 2006. Somehow I lost that watch at home this year. Poof. It vanished. I searched everywhere. After weeks of looking for it and hoping it would turn up, it hadn't. I needed a new watch and figured I loved this style so much that I'd buy the exact same watch. There does seem to be a few new design changes (not necessarily bad).

The strap that goes on the inside of the other strap used to have a metal tip (instead of a simple rounding and coating of the mesh band). I liked that little addition, but thought that it might come off one day. Now I don't have to worry about it.

Overall the thin body of the watch and the very cool mesh works so well for me. I have a small wrist (for a man) and so a giant body of a watch just looks odd on me. I got compliments and inquiries on my first watch all of the time. Now that I have a replacement, I'm sure those will resume. If I lose this one (God forbid), I will likely buy it again. I love it that much. It retails for one-twenty-five at a local store, so for sub-60, it's a steal from Amazon.
on May 10, 2012
I typically don't wear my Armani watch all the time because it's too formal looking but 'am often in need of knowing the time. I started shopping on Amazon for a casual watch thinking it should be a chunky, black design appropriate for sports ware. Then I spotted the Skagen, Titanium Mesh Watch. After ordering it, I had my doubts that it was the right choice and thought that I would return it and continue my search. The Skagen watch arrived this morning and words can not properly describe how beautiful it is and how appropriate the design meets my needs. I am so glad that I didn't buy that big, chunky, black thing I originally had in mind. The Titanium Mesh Watch looks casual as well as elegant and will probably become the timepiece I wear all the time. Thank you, Henrik and Charlotte Jorst for you talent and creativity.
on April 7, 2013
I am 21 year old college student and this watch goes with any activity/situation for me. I wear it at school, out at night, at the gym, sleeping. Very versatile accessory. Never seen a thinner, sleeker watch. I would expect a watch like this to cost much more. It goes for $125 on Skagen's website but amazon works its magic and it was half the price. I highly suggest this product. Its design is unique yet simple. Its so lightweight that I forget its on my wrist sometimes. The only thing I wish could be improved is its water resistance. I believe it is a 3 ATM watch which means its on the borderline of being able to handle a shower. I don't like having to take it on and off. Also, I like the simple hour and minute hand look but sometimes I wish it had the second hand so that I can time things like certain exercises or what have you. Overall, fantastic watch I hope to be able hold on to for a long time. I hope skagen never discontinues these types of watches because I have a feeling I am going to be a lifetime fan.
on October 24, 2012
This is the third of these watches I've owned. I love them. The first lasted me four years before I lost it. I had the second watch for two years before I left it at the gym. (I'm bad at losing watches, apparently.) The watch is quite slim, lightweight, and the titanium mesh band is very comfortable. I much prefer the clean, contemporary design to the bigger, chunkier men's watches one normally sees. The watch keeps very accurate time, and I've only ever had to replace the battery once. I get comments on this watch all the time.

I will say that one of the downsides to the watch's slimness is that it is a little easier than normal to chip or break the crystal, and the mesh band, if it gets caught on something, can bend out of shape a little. On my second watch, I had to send the watch in for a new band and replacement crystal, but it only cost me about $25 for the full repair.

I'm a big fan of these Skagen watches, and the prices on Amazon are SO much lower than I've seen in any of my local stores. (Some of the big department stores have the same watch for more than twice the price.)
on August 13, 2013
First off, I love the way this watch looks. I wouldn't hesitate to say this is my favorite watch to date based on looks and style alone. Unfortunately just a month after buying it (coincidentally just outside of the return window) it stopped working. I figured it was the battery so I replaced that but no luck. So now I have a beautiful watch just sitting around dead. I'll try and troubleshoot the basic internals (battery connections and such) but I am disappointed that it did not last longer. The watch never got wet and was only worn a few times. First time I've ever had an issue with a Skagen watch. Three stars based on the fact that this was probably a fluke, but I'm still out almost a hundred bucks :(
on October 27, 2014
Skagen wathces have quiet contemporary, modern look and are still elegant. They are not overpriced and their look and feel is unique. Brand is easily recongnizable and it has its own personality. I purchased this watch for someone as a present and it was a big hit. Watch was durable and did not scratch easily. After a ear or so of wearing it needed a new clasp but other than that it is still working like a charm and it looks great.
on August 27, 2014
You'll receive many compliments. This stunning low-profile watch is so sleek you'll forget you're even wearing it. Very comfortable and strong. I've hit my watch by mistake on metal, concrete, bricks, you name it, and it still sparkles like new without any noticeable damage. After growing a fairly large collection of watches, I have no desire to ever own another watch. This is the one for me.
on May 1, 2018
The lightest watch I own.
I have several titanium watches. This is the lightest.
Watch is accurate. Never loses or gains time.
on May 9, 2013
This is a very elegant, yet simplistic watch. I wanted something that looked nice, yet was understated and this watch ties the two together perfectly. It has the appearance of something much more expensive, and is compliment frequently.

Other owners have expressed concerns over the band's clasp and rigidity, which I took into consideration before I purchased the watch. I know I will not encounter any issues, but still, if something occurs it should be an easy repair. Where the band connects to the watch has also fallen under scrutiny, but this was tested when I attended a dinner, and a rather annoying young woman attempted to remove the watch against my will. She pulled on it pretty hard, yet nothing was damaged. Maybe this watch has consistency issues in terms of its manufacturing process, but I haven't encountered this.

My only gripe is that the band has lots of extra length to it. My wrist is rather small, so there is a little overlap to the band while wearing it. This is not really an issue, yet this watch could still probably fit on a massive wrist. Of course, this is an inexpensive watch, which really takes away any real issue. The band could always be trimmed as well.

This is a wonderful watch for the price. Skagen has produced something very nice without really attacking your wallet. Enjoy your new watch!
on January 5, 2012
Had a stainless steel Skagen watch about 15 years ago, lost it. So, I was very happy to see this one on Amazon. Great watch, beautiful, typical Skagen. I personally hate all the "typical" 2 lb. discs that pass for men's watches. This is gorgeous, appeals to my minimalist taste. Only had it one day at work, several comments already. The photo truly does not do justice to this watch, the titanium color is perfect. Often, either silver or gold watches limit themselves as to what you can wear with them, but the titanium is pretty universal. You cannot beat this watch, especially at this price. If you've been sitting on the fence, take the plunge!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.