Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on June 6, 2012
My girlfriend bought this for me recently for our anniversary. It is super classy and more importantly extremely comfortable. I used to have to remove my old watch often at work when putting in extended screen time at the computer; the way I rest my wrists meant the metal band was jabbing and pinching my wrist a lot. Also the arm hairs pulled out periodically by the watch sliding about 2 inches up and down my wrist were a nuisance. That wasn't a cheap watch either, I bought it in Switzerland.

This watch is better in every respect. I favored Skagen designs because I have very slim wrists and forearms and chunky watches make them look slimmer. Also The "bling" aesthetic isn't my favorite as a formal-leaning-business-casual-wearing engineer. The band is very fine stainless mesh that has yet to be anything but awesome; very easy to clasp and adjust, very secure, stays put on my wrist, and doesn't catch any arm hair.

The clean design, neutral case and bezel color offset by orange numbering and "second" hand, is superb. Actually sometimes the frequency and duration of checking the time is distracting, as I just really like looking at this watch. At Amazon's price, it looks a lot more expensive than it really is.

I love it!
on March 2, 2012
Very nice affordable dress/casual watch. As stated, the orange gives it a unique look over other styles. I would have prefered roman numerals for a more formal look but no biggie. My main complaint is the band is NOT TITANIUM. For that reason I dropped it a star. I don't know whether that's Amazon's fault or Skagen's but it's misleading and makes a follow-up purchase all the more uncertain.
on September 20, 2012
I've always loved Skagens because they're so thin. This watch is very cool and it comes at a great price from Amazon. I bought it because I wanted a Skagen with a date feature, which this has. The orange numbers also look cool. I was worried about the size because I have a very small wrist, but it's not as large as other Skagen watches with a date feature. Highly recommended!
on December 7, 2012
The title says it all. The titanium used might not be of the highest quality, but it is simply awesome. The color doesn't fade, the bracelet and lock don't easily scratch, and the glowing markers work perfectly. Good buy!
on June 19, 2013
I have had Skagen watches previously and I was very happy with the design and the function. However with this one it has features that were not as expected.
The description said titanium case and band. This one had titanium case but the band was stainless steel. I like titanium for its light weight. The clasp is very unreliable and fiddley. It has accidentally opened a couple of times.
on October 6, 2012
I'm sold on Skagen watches and these 2 enhance my collection for all occasions. I have a watch for all uses, outside digging in the dirt, in the shop doing a woodworking project, painting, biking, and for my teaching duties. After years of use and refining my needs, these two Skagens are perfect for several uses. The orange numbers are easy to read, the grey dial and matching case and band are subtle yet stylish. I love the Skagen mesh bands. They are easy to adjust and attach. The size is perfect for the low profile that I desire. The date feature is perfect. I have found that day and date is too much information for me. These two are set to be my casual dress and biking watches. Amazon pricing and timely delivery made these two watches a great choice for me.
on January 6, 2013
This watch caught my attention when I was shopping for a new one. I liked this one but selected several and asked my wife which one she liked. She liked this one also. The watch arrived in a timely manner and the pictures do not do the watch justice. It is a beautiful watch! I havent worn a watch in a long time and the clasp presented a challenge to me. So much so that I thought there was something wrong with it. I took it a jewelry store that did not sell Skagen. The jeweler showed me how the clasp worked and while doing so kept talking about what a great watch it was. The orange numbers stand out and it is so thin and light that you don't notice it is there. I have already banged it up against something pretty hard and cringed because I had read the reviews about the crystal cracking easily. Mine didnt. I highly recommend this watch!
on November 28, 2012
Fulfilled by WatchinGo, even though I chose free SuperSaver shipping, I had the watch at my doorstep in two days. Thanks WatchinGo.
This is a really cool looking watch. Very thin, comfortable, and the orange highlights contrasted with the titanium color make the numbers pop without being so orange that it becomes tacky; they struck a nice balance with that (see my uploaded images). So far after a couple weeks, timekeeping is right on the mark.
The clasp is very easy to adjust once you figure out how to release it for adjustment. The instructions on adjustment are not particularly clear, so I had to play with it for a few minutes to figure out how to do it. I had to be very careful so as not to bend the clasp. Once I figured out how to insert the screwdriver and lift the clasp latching mechanism it was all very clear and simple.
review image review image
on October 3, 2012
This watch is by far the most stylish for the price. The watch face is nicer than any I've seen in the stores. Very pleased.
on November 9, 2012
Well, I'm just a big fan of the slim profile and light weight of the Skaagen watch. I wear the watch at work (hospital pharmacy). I wear a heavier Timex sport watch for outside work or play. The Amazon shipping time was right on. and the product is just as I expected at a fair price.