Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size Name: One Size|Color: Black/Black|Change
Price:$81.60+ $4.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on May 18, 2012
I'm a big fan of this watch. It's super thin and is great for men with smaller wrists. It is also really classy and understated. I bought this because I'm a therapist and I wanted a watch, for timing sessions and deep breathing, that would look nice but would not make a huge statement. This thing looks great and isn't over the top flashy. The time is really easy to read at a quick glance, which I like. One thing I didn't realize when I bought it is that it's got military time on the inside (a 13 next to the 1, and 14 next to the 2...). This is great for me because at times I have to use military times to enter client information. If you're looking for something nice that you can wear with anything, this is a great looking watch. The strap is also very nice leather and I expect it to hold up well. This is my first day with the watch so at the moment I can't comment on its durability.

Edit 2/17/2014: The band split. Luckily you can order a replacement for 25 dollars from another seller on this site. I wore it a good bit before this happened, but because it didn't really hold up I can only give it 4 stars.
on July 16, 2017
Great watch. This one was a gift, however I have several other Skagen watches that I own. These are great watches. I know other reviews are mixed on quality and I will agree. I purchased one for my mother a few years ago and she has sent it out for service twice which is unacceptable. She only wears it as a formal watch, so it does not see every day use. However, the other 6 I own and have gifted, no other issues. Great watch overall. I love the sleek look and feel. This is a watch that will no doubt grab the attention of others.
on October 13, 2013
Bought this watch for daytime wear on my recent trip to Europe. Loved the slim design and almost weightless feel. Unfortunately, after less than two weeks "on the road" worn for leisurely sightseeing, the band began to pull out of the screw pins that mount the band to the watch housing. This type of issue is NOT covered by manufacturer warranty and from previous posts I've read you may have problems even getting replacement parts. It's too bad, a sweet design, but zero durability.
on January 6, 2013
I've been using the watch for over a year and really like the thinness of the watch. I've gotten several complements and have had many people ask about it. I use this most days and it has survived my day to day activities including hand washings etc. The only knock I have on it is with the band (common complaint with Skagen watches). I can't seem to post a picture on this particular product, but leather band started to separate right around the holes I used the most within the first couple of months. It's been over a year and the band still has a 1cm area where if you look from the side you can see the area where it separated. Still, I've been able to use it everyday and it hasn't broken on me yet although when it does, getting a replacement band is going to be a pain because Skagen uses a special type of band not commonly found.
on May 8, 2017
This is an old watch, they must have old stock. While this is basically a good watch, it comes with a battery that is essentially gone. I purchased this last year, and the battery is already dead.
This is the second time. This happened before and the batter lasted a bit longer. On replacing the battery I could not get the back cover back on and was forced to get a new one .. Now the battery is dead on the this one.

Will not purchase this watch again.
on November 8, 2016
I had been a fan of Skagen's design, style and pricing a while back. I bought this to see if they still met my expectations. They have! I will continue to buy these watches as they meet all my fashion and technology expectations.
Thanks Skagen!
on April 15, 2013
This is my second Skagen watch. The first is back at the service center, presumably for battery replacement. It suddenly stopped running after three years. I found that I couldn't wait for the old one to be returned so I ordered a spare. For my purposes, I ordered a version with a leather strap instead of the metal bracelet on the original one, which I had replaced. For me, the leather strap is more comfortable and I actually prefer the look. If you have large wrists, the strap that came with this watch is way long for me; it should easily fit the largest wrist.
on November 18, 2013
This is a beautiful watch with very clean lines. I bought this for my husband who does not like chunky watches, and this one weighs almost nothing and has a super thin profile. And, it's definitely a gentleman's watch - super classy! It's also perfect for men with smaller wrists and the leather band is pretty soft. My only complaint is that the leather strap does begin to fall apart with every day use after about a year or so. I'd say wear this watch for special occasions, or make sure it never gets wet or isn't worn if your daily tasks include anything rubbing against the watch.
on April 30, 2016
I am a big fan of Skagen and Grenen watches. They are light, and low profile, so not too tight with a buttoned shirt cuff. Design is versatile for casual and dress. The leather finish of strap on this watch does not seem all that rugged, and will probably split and peel with repeated wear. Nevertheless, it's a nice watch.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2015
I use this as my work watch offshore but it's good enough to use all the time. I especially like that it's so thin that it works well with the long sleeves I like to wear. The leather band will not last very long under wet/sweaty condition unless you pretreat with mink oil, or something like it, on both sides before you wear it. With mink oil it has help up very well this past year. The first band had a very short life.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.