BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Enthusiast: Petson November 5, 2010
This watch is exactly what I wanted as a birthday gift for my traveling son. Saw it elsewhere for twice the price, and only dreamed of being able to purchase it, then thought of Amazon!
This watch is so beautiful. Skagen makes beautiful quality watches, and with the adjustable stainless steel band, is always a custom fit.
This watch arrived very quickly, in perfect new condition. The price is AMAZING!
I am so grateful to this seller for making my dream of a fabulous gift for my wonderful son come true!
on March 23, 2014
Love the look, and I've had many people ask me about it. It's understated, elegant and so light I forget I'm wearing it. But as with other Skagens I've had (this is my 4th), the edge of the band has shredded, and I've been killing the sleeves of my shirts and sweaters that are snagged on the jagged edges. Meanwhile after 2 years the 2nd zone has stopped. So I have a new watch on order and once I have that in hand, I'll send this back to Skagen to get repaired. Perhaps they have a new design for the strap that will make it last longer.
on August 7, 2012
This watch is absolutely beautiful. The pictures don't do it justice...the mesh band/bracelet is smooth...not scratchy at all, and the face is stunning. I love it! It's surprisingly thin as well. The fact that you can adjust the band yourself is an added bonus. The dual clocks are excellent for someone like me who travels in different time zones often...

Caveats: this is definitely a gorgeous unisex watch, but ladies if your wrist is tiny like mine (5.5"), you can make it work but because the face is 37 mm, the band squares off a bit on the top and bottom of the face. If you make the band too tight, your arm can sweat (probably the same as any watch though...)

All in all, I'm a very satisfied customer!
on July 5, 2013
I loved this watch so much, I bought two, its well made, stylish, fits comfortable, another Skagen hit! I may by a third, oh, also great price, thank you Amazon for listing this!
on October 31, 2012
Beautiful watch and fits perfectly, but the band was difficult to adjust. Maybe it's just me and the IKEA-like instructions, but be careful to follow the instructions to the letter (actually, be sure you and Skagen interpret the instructions the same way). As someone else mentioned, closing the latch (after shortening or lengthening the band) requires luck and Herculean strength.

So far, no problems with the battery or the crystal, but then it'd brand new and hasn't been wear-tested.
on August 2, 2012
I ordered this watch for my friend in another time zone. It is a sleek, stunning watch! And like any other Skagen watch I've tried or owned, this one was of the highest quality, light, and comfortable, with an infinitely adjustable mesh band. Nice for guys since the mesh band doesn't pinch arm hair. :) My friend loves the watch and wore it out to lunch immediately. I am so pleased. Do not hesitate to buy this watch. It's as great as it seems, and the price on Amazon cannot be beat!
on January 6, 2011
I got this as a graduation gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. He has been looking for a watch that would lay flat on his wrist and would slide under his dress shirts easily and this watch does both of those perfectly. He also mentioned it does not pull his arm hairs like others have in the past. He said this is the best gift he's ever gotten!
on January 29, 2014
I wanted a mesh band watch and I wanted an oversized womens watch. I use this watch almost every day for work. Getting the clasp right took some getting used to for me. I think the face is a little large for my wrist but I still love it. I bought a smaller scale Skagen mesh watch for my mother for a gift.
on July 1, 2011
Gorgeous watch, and probably works really well- however, crystal cracked within 2 weeks of receiving it (and no, it wasn't banged on anything, wore to the office where my last watch survived for years). Gonna replace the crystal and give it another shot, but be warned.
on March 28, 2013
The belt is very stiff and does not wrap around the wrist like leather or linked belts. it looks like a bangle when placed on the wrist (because it is very stiff). I don't recommend it for people with wrists smaller than 7.5 inch in circumference.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.