Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 8, 2013
I get a little antsy when I order from amazon because no paperwork ever comes with the product. I think: what happens if I want to return something if there is no paper trail?
Fortunately, I lucked out here with this watch and I won't be returning it.
About the watch:
I have girly size wrists, of an x/marathoner, so the 35mm size watch face works for me.
(In truth I wondered if the next size of this model might be cooler, or would it make me look like my whole hand was a watch. But like I said, I didn't want to push my luck by returning it, and having it fall into the dark abyss, where I would have to jump through a dozen hoops because I had no proof of purchase, all because its all about amazon saving money
One more thing, the band clip does really work, just be patient sizing it to wrist. I put a piece of tape on the band at the correct size, then I set the clasp.(Feel free to swear during this part)

Again, in fairness to amazon, regarding my previous purchases with amazon, my satisfaction rating has been stellar.
Still just before I hit the send button, I'm still crossing my fingers and holding my breathe.
on January 17, 2013
I've always wanted a Skagen watch because of the easily adjustable band and the light, slim face. I LOVE THIS WATCH! Everything about it is just right. I have small wrists and the face isn't so huge that it makes me look a bird-armed freak. It's my new favorite watch.
on April 11, 2013
Nice looking watch especially the Blue Dial. Very Dressy watch and very thin and light weight. I like Skagen watches and I have quite a few of them. They are a great value for the price and style they offer. I love it. It's a greta graduation gift at a very reasonable price. Good buy.
on December 16, 2013
As a customer I appreciate the customer service, I like to receive and what happened at the set time, I recommend this provider
on August 16, 2012
this watch feels like you have nothing on , but when you see that great looking blue face,you see nothing but a classy upscale watch.
review imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on May 23, 2013
Watches are great especially if you're wearing a skagen. Thin, light weight, and an awesome looking watch. Wearing this watch just makes you feel good!
on March 8, 2013
The watch is thin and comfortable. It was shipped and I received it faster than expected (three days). I'm a big guy (275lbs.) and it looks and fits just right, still have about an inch on strap to adjust out if needed. Beautiful blue dial goes with everything I own.
on April 8, 2013
Because even naked, you won't look this good. Even fits flush under a dress shirt which is a big plus in comfort! You'll always be pleased with the quality of a Skagen!
One person found this helpful
on May 7, 2013
I gave this as a gift to my father on fathers day. He wore it for about 20 days then it stopped working. I was very ashamed when he told me it stopped working. Never again will purchase from this vendor.
on May 4, 2013
The watch is simply beautiful .i got six watches,but I am attracted to this one every morning.You won't be disappointed get it especially @ this price it is a win win.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.