We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Band Material Type||Titanium|
About this item
- Titanium watch featuring round grey dial with blue contrasts, logo at 12 o'clock, and date window at 4 o'clock
- 42 mm titanium case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Titanium link bracelet with deployant-buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
| The History of Skagen Designs |
In 1987, Henrik and Charlotte Jorst came to the United States from their native Denmark to follow a dream: that of owning and running their own business. Skagen Designs was founded by these two natives of Copenhagen on the principle that beautifully designed, high-quality objects can be created at reasonable prices. The Skagen Collection of watches reflects the Jorsts' creative Danish spirit with clean, elegant designs, skillful craftsmanship and technical perfection. When you purchase a piece from the Skagen Collection, you become part of an international community of Skagen owners who believe in a philosophy of design and manufacturing excellence.
Skagen Trend Spotting
In the market place, time never stands still and so our innovation never sits idle. Our design team is on the pulse of current fashions, with regular visits to design centers of the world including Denmark, Switzerland,Italy, France, New York and Hong Kong. We are never content to follow established trends. We stay true to our classic design philosophy and interpret trends accordingly. We observe, listen and innovate - all to create lasting design pieces.
The production of such lasting design pieces often demands special processes and tooling. These are often a challenge to create; however, we are never satisfied with "close enough". We continually push and fine-tune designs to stay true to our standards. We know what we want and are not satisfied until the design, material and workmanship are all just right. The result of such hard work and dedication speak for themselves in the jaw dropping enthusiasm and excitement created whenever anyone views our product line.
Maintaining Your Skagen Watch
All Skagen watches operate with standard batteries. When necessary, any jeweler can replace them for you. Different models are water resistant to varying degrees. Please refer to the back of your watch for the water resistant rating.
How To Set The Time And Date
Cleaning Your Skagen Watch
Skagen suggests the following solutions for cleaning metal and crystal surfaces:
These suggested solutions will evaporate cleanly from metal and glass surfaces. Soap will leave residue behind when dry.
To clean the case and crystal:
Moisten a soft cloth with one of the above solutions. Gently wipe the case and crystal clean. Be careful not to put too much stress on the crystal as you clean. *NEVER immerse or soak the case/crystal portion of the watch, regardless of water resistance rating. Moisture could seep past the seals over time.
To clean the band or strap:
Skagen soft mesh bands are easily adjustable. Simply insert a small screwdriver or similar tool into the clasp. Lift up the clasp without applying pressure to the thin pin across the clasp and move to desired position. Snap closed securely. Make sure the clasp is set in one of the indentations on the back of the band. Link bands are completely adjustable anywhere watches are serviced.
Dip a cotton swab in the above solution, and gently rub it into the soiled portion of the band. For more intricate mesh bands, you may want to use a soft bristle toothbrush or nailbrush. Be sure to cover the case of the watch during this process so as not to soak it. For stubborn soil, you may want to bring it to a jeweler for a professional cleaning.
Simply wipe them down with a damp, soft cloth. Avoid soaps and solvents as they may dry or crack the plastic.
Top grain leather can be characterized by its smooth, somewhat shiny appearance. To clean this type of leather, follow the same procedure as with the rubber watchband. Simply wipe it clean with a damp cloth, using water only. You may want to use leather conditioner or a small amount of hand lotion to keep the leather supple over time. Top grain leather may develop a milky "haze" if left alone for extended periods. This can simply be wiped away or removed with leather conditioner.
This is essentially full grain leather with the top layer shaved off, leaving a flat, smooth finish. A product called a "nubuck eraser" can be found at better shoe repair shops. It will help to remove most light stains and debris from nubuck.
This striking, purpose-driven timepiece features a durable band and lightweight titanium case.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches; 5.29 Ounces
- Item model number : SKW6077
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : April 29, 2014
- Manufacturer : Skagen
- ASIN : B00GN3LFUW
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,595,370 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||27 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||measures-seconds, Luminous, Chronograph|
|Item weight||5.29 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch starts it's curves to the chain links in a rather fixed position which to me helps it to be more ergonomic and form fitting and I like that. Classy watch for casual or business-casual wear. The subtle blue accents are great as well. I love titanium watches and this is my favorite one in my collection. Ironically enough, however, it came in the cheapest packaging. Really small box compared to other watch boxes and it was plastic with plastic/Styrofoam cushioning. Not your typical big, fancy box that has the watch sitting on a fluffy pillow. No matter, though. I save all my watch boxes but keep them in watch display/storage cases so no big deal.
I'd highly recommend this watch to others. It's sleek, sexy, lightweight and very professional looking.
1. Very light, especially given the large dial.
2. Comfortable (but see the CON below).
3. Does not set off the metal detectors at airports.
4. Skagen runs the watch band to the top of the watch rather than the bottom, so the watch looks slimmer on your wrist (and slimmer than it actually is) than other watches.
1. Dial is hard to read in all but the brightest light. The hands do have a narrow band of white on them, but the white strip is surrounded by metal which is almost the same color as the watch face, and the strip is not wide enough to see easily.
2. The links are relatively wide, so sizing is more of an issue than with some of my other watches. My two options thus were way too loose, or slightly snug. I opted for slightly snug, and it is fine until the end of the day, when my band starts to become a bit uncomfortable. Not a deal breaker, but something to keep in mind when buying this.