Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on September 26, 2013
I have never understood the appeal of those huge, horsey watches so many men seem to wear, so this one suits me fine. I had a classically clean-looking watch that died recently, and this makes an elegant and accurate replacement at a very attractive price. It doesn't have any extraneous features such as a calendar (I'm past the age of being able to read one-point type anyway), and it's light and thin. As for the size, I probably would have liked it even better at about 2 mm less, but this is more than OK. I also like the elegance of the coupling between the watch and the band.

A suggestion for Amazon: find a way to let men know that they should look in Ladies' Watches, too.
on January 1, 2014
I really like the watch face but the band of the watch of a bit strange. It says its real leather but its stiff and sits awkwardly on my wrist. Looking into trying to get a new band.
on February 26, 2014
I bought this model together with Skagen 433SSLB1 for my friends, they enjoy it and good quality as Skagen brand.
on December 8, 2013
Nice simple look, light on wrist and good timing. I love Skagen watches. I own about eight or nine of them.
on August 22, 2013
This watch is perfect. It is slim and elegant but bold and large at the same time.
The perfect everyday watch
on December 11, 2012
The watch is thin, stylish and comfortable. Graet deel for the price!! Would buy another in a heart beat,Thank You
on March 8, 2013
Gave this to my husband on valentines day. And he likes it, it's slim and classics looking. Ingot one for me to.
on January 8, 2013
At fist, I was worried that I would not like this watch because of the leather strap.

However, after wearing it for like a month or so, I love it! The leather strap is a great complement to the phone.

As for the face of the phone itself, I think it's beautiful. This watch is directed towards the more classy guy. The simple design, the eloquent face makes it all the more for the classy man.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.