Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 8, 2014
I got this watch for Christmas so this is mostly a first-impressions review.

Pros:
-- Very light weight.
-- Very thin, by far the thinnest watch I have ever had.
-- So far is very accurate.
-- Excellent size for me.
-- Extremely comfortable to wear; the band is great.
-- Design is clear, clean and simple.

Cons:
-- The crystal is actually slightly convex, not flat, and is very reflective of ambient light. This usually makes the watch more difficult to read than I wish.
-- The hands' contrast with the watch face is not nearly as pronounced as the photo on the sale page appears. The hands are much narrower than the photo seems to show. This does not help readability, either.
--The slight depression in the center, wherein are displayed the minutes and 24-hour dial, inexplicably has a reflective edge. Why? Yet another glare coming off the watch.
-- The luminous dial is very weak; forget about reading this watch in the dark. But this is far from the first watch I've had for which that is true.

Some other reviewers have said that the band is tricky to adjust for length. Mine came coincidentally exactly the right length for me so I can't address that.

Overall, a keep, although I wish Skagen had made it much less reflective of ambient light than it is.
on July 8, 2017
 After a while of wear and mostly my carelessness, the watch strap became warped and kinked. while it was mostly unnoticeable, it was apparent upon close inspection. Got many compliments and gave a few referrals to the amazon link. Overall Amazing quality and cleanliness in design, 6/10 on durability but that should be no concern if you rotate watches reasonably often.
on June 2, 2011
This Skagen 233XLTTM Titanium proves that a well-made piece of fashion statement doesn't have to cost three, four, or even five figures.

The watch is very thin (about 1/4 inch) and the dial is 1 3/8 inches in diameter. The numbers are very legible and the watch has a second hand and a date window. It is very light and wearing it on the wrist is very comfortable.

Adjusting the mesh band to fit your wrist is pretty easy. You just carefully insert a precision flat blade screw driver into the "slot" on the clasp and use the metal pin above the slot as the pivot point and lightly tilt upward to disengage the clasp's grip from the mesh band. You can now move the clasp freely along the mesh band to the desired position for a proper fit. You should position the clasp on one of the indentations on the band for better grip and fit.

The mesh band is very fine (it won't catch hair on your wrist) and there is only so much that it can bend, so do not forcefully bend it more than it can, otherwise you will create a permanent crease on the band that will be very unsightly and could possibly weaken the band itself.

This is a fine dress watch, so you must exercise care when wearing it. Do not treat it like a rugged sports watch and it will give you years of service and gather a lot of compliments from your friends. Only you know that you had spent about $65 for this nice piece of art.
on March 28, 2013
I love Skagen watches. I've owned a dozen of them over the past 20 years. They are inexpensive and have never died on me. I replace them only when I've lost them, damaged them through abusive treatment, lost them, wanted a new fashion statement, lost them or cracked a bezel. I've lost a few too. I would give them 5 stars except that they lack a lighted dial/hands feature for viewing in the dark. Oh and did I mention that they are cheap? These watches must be one of the best values in my entire consumer experience these past 20 years. They remain accurate, good looking (super thin) and durable year in and year out. I shower with it on and often forget to take it off while sailing, cooking or gardening. They take all kinds of abuse.
on December 12, 2017
Bought this as a replacement for husband's other Skagen watch with the same mesh type band.The mesh is very light weight and flexible for a great fit. This watch is really class and looks great. Skagen are quality watches so you really can't go wrong. My husband will only wear these watches because he loves the mesh band so much.
on February 9, 2018
My husband already has a couple Skagen watches that he loves, but I really liked the looks of this Titanium Grey one so I thought I'd get this one for him. It really looks super on his wrist, and like the others he has, he loves how light it is to wear. Great looking, quality watch, and I'm glad I bought it (he is too, LOL).
on August 28, 2013
This is a great watch, I had a few doubts when I bought it, but my skepticism was unfounded. Product arrived well protected, well packaged.

This is a really nice watch. It is simple to set the time and the date, and looks nice. I expected the watch to be light, but I can't even feel it on my wrist. This is a nice departure from my last watch, where my left arm muscles are bigger for having worn that watch. This is a very basic watch, all it does is tell time and date, but that is exactly what I wanted.

The band material is nicer than I expected, I imagined simple chain links, but it is a really nice band. It is simple to adjust, all you need is a small screw driver. You just pop the latch, slide it to where you want, and push the latch back down. So much simpler to the old pin system on a metal watch band, where you have to remove links to adjust.

Some other reviews said they had a hard time getting the band to snap together. While it has a slight learning curve, it took me about five minutes to get used to it, and it seems like second nature.

This is a really nice, simple watch. The titanium is so light you won't notice it is there. Give it a try. If you are looking for a simple watch, you won't be disappointed.
on August 13, 2013
This is the first watch I have bought in many many years. The only thing on the market that I saw was attractive for a man and not a watch that you could put on a wall in you house and still read it from 20 feet away. It is fairly light in weight and easy for me to put on and take off. If it kept time more accurately I would have given it another star, but as it is I have to reset it ( but not by much) every month or so. A small price to pay for all the good things about it, including its price.
on January 23, 2018
Love the watch, but battery lasted less than 6 months: arrived mid May, 2017. Battery dead by early November, 2017! And battery not covered under any warranty, AFAIK.
on April 30, 2014
Really solid build, and easily adjustable metal strap (just use a pair of scissors). It's definitely thinner than most watches and looks very stylish. Although some have commented on the crystal face breaking, that's only if you damage it head-on. I've had mine for a while, and the face is completely fine. I assume if you drop it on its face, it has a chance of breaking unfortunately. All in all, a great watch for the price (and doesn't snag any of your hairs in the metal strap).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.