Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Women's 107SSSD Quartz 3 Hand Stainless Steel Silver Watch
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on October 28, 2006
I bought this as my everyday watch and love it! I'm very happy with the ultrathin band that lays down nicely on my wrist and doesn't catch at my arm hairs like chain links do. The only complaint, and this is a very minor one, is that the adjustable band wasn't made for someone who's wrist is as thin as mine- 5.5 inches around. I think the tightest it'll go is 6 inches.
on May 5, 2006
The watch is extremely reliable. I've had it three years and it's never lost time and is running on the original battery. I wear it every day so it takes a lot of abuse. It's simple design is elegant enough for me to wear to work or out for a casual evening, but casual enough for me to wear on weekends. The mesh band is the most comfortable band you will ever wear, you don't even feel it against your skin. I have a two-tone Movado and I far prefer my $89 Skagen to my $900 Movado. My Skagen is also easy to read the time. I just love it more than I can say. I own numerous watches, many from Switzerland. But the Skagen is the KING of my lifetime watch collection. Simplicity as its very BEST.
on May 27, 2007
The watch is lovely looking, but there are various problems. One is that it is NOT suitable for swimming, even though Amazon's product specifications say it is. The manufacturarer advises taking it off near water except to wash your hands or in the rain. The much worse problem is the clasp. My first watch lasted all of two days before it disappeared off my wrist, although I was very careful to latch it correctly. I got a replacement and the latch fell off the band immediately, before I ever wore the watch at all. In other words, there is a fatal flaw in this model's latch. I now have to ship it (at my own expense) back to Skagen, pay $8.95 to have Skagen ship it back to me, and wait a month to get it. This is not at all what I bargained for.
on February 11, 2007
I am the type of person who has to have a watch on; I feel lost without it. Therefore, my watch has to be something that I can wear every day. But I also wanted something that can go with a dressier outfit. And this watch is wonderful. I've heard that Skagen is a good brand and it's true. It's very lightweight, beautiful (I love the little crystals at each number), and durable. Great buy!
on January 9, 2007
It's not the most expensive watch but it doesn't have to be. It's a looker of a watch. Classy,clean and sharp looking. Mesh band on the wrist (any- I have a Skagen also) is most comfortable and easy to use and sure locking. Terrific buy & price.
on January 9, 2007
- Price point was excellent

- Product Quality is really good

- Shipped on time

- Was priced 50% compared to Dillard's locally and no taxes, no shipping fees:)
on March 10, 2006
This watch is great, looks great and feels great. The hands clicking sound is almost none! Overall nice watch, very happy with it.
on October 16, 2005
I've purchased this watch from mid-watch company- as you can see It's a fab casual watch and is worth the price.

the service was great and on time, and I am very pleased with this purchase.

on January 25, 2007
What a clean looking...uncomplicated watch...adjusts to your wrist in seconds...anyone can do it. No need to go to a jeweler. The little stones at the hour hands are so sparkely...a nice little pick you up for those winter months. Treat yourself.
on March 29, 2011
I had looked at this watch long before I bought it so I knew I wanted to buy it. It is a simple, classic design which I find is perfect for work. I had trouble with the clasp when I put it on going in the wrong direction; once I corrected that, I had no more problems. I am very pleased.