Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on October 26, 2012
The watch I received looks even better than it does in the display picture. The hour-marks around the face are notably more silver than the display shows.

I have tiny wrists and this watch doesn't dwarf them.

I can dress this watch up or down. I'm in dental school now so having the time on hand is very functional but having an extremely sleek wristwatch such as this one lets me feel very professional.

For the price, this watch can't be beat.
on January 1, 2014
I accidentally ordered two of these and had every intention to return them upon receipt. When they arrived I figured what the heck and took a look at them before returning them. I was surprised by the quality of the watch for the money I paid so we kept one and gifted the other one. I prefer a white face but this watch was pretty damn good for what we paid, I'd recommend it.
on December 15, 2013
Love this watch. Delivery was earlier than expected; and the price couldn't be beat. Looked at several in local store that where 4 times the price for same brand simular style. Sleek, modern, easy to read. Will definately be looking to purchase more styles of this watch. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
on December 28, 2013
My wife loves the strap design and wears this watch all the time. She is starting to need glasses for reading, but this watch is easily readable for her without glasses, as the face is a bit larger that other women's watches and the silver hands on a black dial make it easier to read.
on December 24, 2012
The design (meaning the face and band) is/are absolutely beautiful. The trick to wearing this watch is the unique clasp. It took me several hours to figure out how to secure the clasp. simply lift the small arm on the band which will fit over the clasp. this holds the band in place and secure on the arm. trust me it's nt as easy as it looks, but with patience you'll figure it out. Beautiful, light watch...very elegant!!

After wearing the watch several more time I'm forced to admit the clasp is a headache. I constantly have to check my wrist to ensure my watch hasn't fallen off or become unhooked. Skagen definitely should rethink this type of clasp...
on November 30, 2014
Its a sleek and beautiful everyday wear watch. However, within six months one of the straps broke and I have not been able to fix it ( its glued in). Wish it had a better finish.
on November 26, 2012
.....with Amazon. I did all my homework and am very happy with the watch I received. It is now my favorite of the many watches I own.....goes with anything--gym clothes, casual, dressy!! Would highly recommend this watch!! THANK YOU!!
on October 17, 2013
This watch is great, not too dressy and not too casual. I can wear it to work, I work in a law firm, and out to dinner with friends or just to run errands in. Great watch. I really like the low profile of the watch face too!
on January 10, 2014
Stylish...sleek...classy....too good...loved it....very descent....a bit costly for the rate but this is good enough. My first sleek watch..good to have it
on December 18, 2013
Arrived as advertised. Its a decent size watch from a very decent watchmaker in Denmark. They even ship it with correct time. I suppose most do that.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.