Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on November 21, 2013
I don't buy nice watches. This is my first metal watch. I just got it today. The band can be adjusted on your own. It's a little tricky. It's the right size for me. I like the face more on my cheaper watches, but I'll get used to this one. It's pretty simple and straight forward. I'm hoping for some durability out of this metal watch. For the price, I feel like I got pretty close to what I wanted.
on August 6, 2013
I can wear it to work or out on the town. The band was easy to adjust, and I like the way it looks.
on January 14, 2014
Purchased this watch for my spouse as a Christmas gift, the only problem she has is the band and the clasp. Hopefully we can get to a watch shop at the mall and get the problem corrected. All we own in watches are skagins,good quality and very helpful customer support.
on October 17, 2013
It's true to the picture. I emailed Skagen for instructions on how to shorten the band and they emailed me within a day! And, it worked. . I'm amazed it's not more expensive because it 's very rich looking!
on November 19, 2013
Isn't as high quality as my other skagen, but it is a cheaper version of it, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I do like the look. It isn't as heavy and strong feeling as my original. I like having a back-up or alternative to my light silver version.
on May 5, 2014
Loved the strap design..
Fits anyone..and is great as a gift..as adjusting the straps is quite easy..there are videos on YouTube on how to adjust the strap for skagen watches..:)
on November 1, 2013
Looks good for casual or dress up. I love the sleek and classy look of a Skagen watch. This color goes well with most outfits.
on April 29, 2014
The watch looks terrific; however, the dials are extremely hard to read - it certainly isn't as clear as pictured.
on January 7, 2014
So a crystal for her old Skagen is not available, this unit is smartly styled and cost about what a new crystal would. Great buy!
on December 7, 2013
Love my watch and the price. You can't beat it:) This is my second Skagen from Amazon. Happy Customer!! Highly recommend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.