Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 24, 2017
This makes my third Skagen, still have the other two. I bought this one for the beautiful dark color, the second hand and date. The second hand is great ... however the date is so small that I need a magnifying glass to read it. The difficulty with the small size is compounded by the crystal surrounding the date that reflects light and makes it more difficult to read the numbers.

If you want a watch with a date that is easily readable, buy something else. Otherwise, this is a great watch!
4 people found this helpful
on August 8, 2017
I usually buy more expensive watches because I believe that you get what you pay for when it comes to watches, however this watch is perfect! You can dress it up or down. I've received several compiments on it. It seems to go with everything (black, blue, gray, red etc.) I like the texture on the band. The clasp seems to be sturdy. It hasn't fallen apart and the clasp stays clasped. Frequently clasps like this are flimsy and don't stay clasped and you lose your watch. I don't worry about that with this one. Great price. Great watch. I am glad that I bought it and I would recommend it to others.
on September 14, 2017
I bought this watch to replace a much-loved earlier Skagen which has a clasp that is just getting worn out. I loved this watch when I opened the package and immediately tried it on only to realize that I couldn't read the time at all. I tried in all different lighting throughout the day, and the only time I could tell the time was in low lighting. And I don't like the second hand at all because it's basically the same size and length as the minute hand and I had to keep waiting to see the second hand move to able to discern which was the second hand and which the minute hand. This one is going back.
on March 18, 2017
The watch is beautiful and is the perfect size. The slim profile allows it slide under my sleeve cuffs without getting bunched up. I love it.
on December 15, 2017
Love this watch. It is the perfect size because I don't want an oversized watch for the size of my wrist.. Super easy to change the size of the band. This watch is prettier in real life than what it looks like on the website.
on September 13, 2014
Very disappointed! i love the look of the watch. However, the clasp didn't close properly. I wasn't able to exchange it even though i had received it 2 days ago. I can only guess i can't exchange because they are selling the same watch now for $40 more. so perhaps they were selling a defective batch before? i don't know what the story was, but very disappointed in Amazon.
11 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2017
this was a gift for my very dear friend who is an actress; she loved this, it is quite distinctive-looking ant works perfectly and she likes the color. so YAY!
on May 14, 2017
A steal for such a beautiful watch.
Looks expensive and wears comfortably.
Nice and thin.
Well worth it!
|0Comment|Report abuse
Love love love this watch! Plain and simple, dark gray, goes with everything
on December 2, 2017
Awesome watch! Looks exactly as pictured and as described. Looks great with all of my gray professional wear. Also, it is adjustable! It was a little large for me as delivered but I found instructions for adjusting online and now it fits perfectly. I LOVE that I didn’t have to go to a jeweler or watch place to get it adjusted.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.