Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on September 13, 2014
Very disappointed! i love the look of the watch. However, the clasp didn't close properly. I wasn't able to exchange it even though i had received it 2 days ago. I can only guess i can't exchange because they are selling the same watch now for $40 more. so perhaps they were selling a defective batch before? i don't know what the story was, but very disappointed in Amazon.
on August 8, 2017
I usually buy more expensive watches because I believe that you get what you pay for when it comes to watches, however this watch is perfect! You can dress it up or down. I've received several compiments on it. It seems to go with everything (black, blue, gray, red etc.) I like the texture on the band. The clasp seems to be sturdy. It hasn't fallen apart and the clasp stays clasped. Frequently clasps like this are flimsy and don't stay clasped and you lose your watch. I don't worry about that with this one. Great price. Great watch. I am glad that I bought it and I would recommend it to others.
on September 14, 2017
I bought this watch to replace a much-loved earlier Skagen which has a clasp that is just getting worn out. I loved this watch when I opened the package and immediately tried it on only to realize that I couldn't read the time at all. I tried in all different lighting throughout the day, and the only time I could tell the time was in low lighting. And I don't like the second hand at all because it's basically the same size and length as the minute hand and I had to keep waiting to see the second hand move to able to discern which was the second hand and which the minute hand. This one is going back.
on March 18, 2017
The watch is beautiful and is the perfect size. The slim profile allows it slide under my sleeve cuffs without getting bunched up. I love it.
on May 14, 2017
A steal for such a beautiful watch.
Looks expensive and wears comfortably.
Nice and thin.
Well worth it!
on September 9, 2017
Beautiful watch but the clasp didn't work. Sorry to have to return it.
on August 5, 2017
We now have matching watches! shes is super happy
on July 15, 2017
Delivery was very quick and watch arrived in perfect condition. Love the style; perfect size for my small wrist! Though I do agree with another reviewer that the date is too small to read, it doesn't distract from the overall watch's attractiveness.
on August 28, 2017
I always loved Skagen watches but I had a silver one. I got the gray and love it. Shipping was fast
on February 13, 2017
This is a great watch, like my others from this company. I like the dark color, the slim design, and the clasp (much better than having a long end of a band sticking out). My only issue is that it has a date feature that is miniscule and as a result, is hard to see.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.