Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Color: Rose Gold/Silver White|Change

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
on February 13, 2015
Been a Skagen fan for years and really love this watch. However, the quality of band is not the same as others I have owned. Had to return the first one I ordered because the band was twisted and the latch did not secure properly. When the second one arrived, my husband suggested taking it to a jeweler to see what he could do. The jeweler adjusted it and it now closed and asking him to adjust the latch to see if he could make it close securely. He did and I'm enjoying the watch. Wish Skagen would have their bands made somewhere other than China.
on January 24, 2013
This watch is gorgeous-much prettier than can be seen in the picture. I say bye, bye Ann Klein and hello Sakgen!! I have a very small wrist and have always had Ann Klein bracelet watches, but those are difficult to find now. Based on some reviews I was a little leery of how much band would be left once I sized it to fit my wrist, but ordered it anyway. I'm glad I did. The length left over does not cause any problems. Go ahead and get this watch, you will love it!
on May 17, 2015
Bought the identical watch at a department store and paid twice as much (regular price -- still a great value). Returned the department store one and ordered from Amazon. The rose gold-tone isn't too pink and is softer looking than the yellow gold-tone version. This watch goes well with both my gold and silver jewelry. And the crystal hour indicators add a subtle touch of bling without being obnoxious and cheesy.
on March 25, 2015
Nice design, wife likes it. However, the mechanism started giving problems barely a year after purchase; it would stop keeping time altogether or would not keep time properly. After changing batteries twice, sent it back and mechanism had to be replaced. It works fine again, but even though this was a warranty issue we still had to pay to ship it to them. Therefore, I will not be buying a SKAGEN again.
on March 10, 2014
I had exactly the same watch for a couple of years until I've lost it. I loved this model!
Went shopping for replacement and found this watch on Amazon. I thought to save some money since here it costs only $60, while in store it is $99. But this watch worked inconsistently from the beginning and stopped working after about a month. There was a warning when I put this item in my shopping basket that this seller does not support Skagen manufacturer warranty, but I took a risk. Well, I was wrong. My return window expired a few days ago and there is no possibility of warranty repair. Now instead of saving some forty bucks I will have to spend another hundred in a real store for a new watch. Sad...
on March 14, 2017
This is a simple, elegant watch. Just enough sparkle. It was a surprise gift for my wife and she won't take it off. Like all Skagen's mesh bands, the fit is adjustable and comfortable. It's perfect. And I'm a hero. Win-win.
on May 2, 2016
I love this watch, I think it's beautiful. But the clasp immediately broke on first one I ordered and the "6:00" stone has fallen out on the replacement. Now the little stone bounces around inside the case and sometimes prohibits the hands from moving! I'm so disappointed and don't know how to fine a solution since I'm past the 30 day return policy. I've only had it for 3 1/2 months!!
on July 30, 2016
This watch is just the right size for me - not overly large, but easy to read. I have small wrists, but this band is adjustable enough to fit small to large wrists. I like the mix of silver and gold metal because it goes well with almost any kind of jewelry. And it can look casual and dressy at the same time. I'm already getting compliments on it. Love it!!
on April 20, 2017
The lady loved it.
on March 20, 2014
I love this watch. It is pretty yet professional. It is a simple, every day kind of watch that is easy to read and keeps time well. I particularly like that the face is small and that it doesn't look chunky. Latching the band takes a little bit of practice so if you are not nimble with such things this might not be the watch for you. It makes up for this slight set back by having its length something you can easily adjust at home...no need for a kit or a store to do it for you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.